• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Great Buildings] Alcatraz: Show Provided Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8813

yea i agree ..i seem to have an awful lot of champions for just 1 building..seems to be all i have been getting

DeletedUser653

+1 Too
Hawr-nee we need to swop buildings as I seem to hardly get any, but it proves the need.

DeletedUser99445

I would prefer to see a menu where I could select which units Alcatraz gives me (Age Restrictions Applied)

DeletedUser

I can also confirm I have put this forward to the devs and is now an open issue as such - no idea on time frames so no promises - but all being well I have a good feeling this will be implemented.

DeletedUser2989

This idea was rejected and now falls under "Do Not Suggest". :(

DeletedUser99588

Was there a reason for the rejection? For example, maybe they are going to implement an alternative method like posting to the news event?

DeletedUser2989

Like the other thread I commented on (regarding Aid) the best I'd be able to provide is an assumption. All that can be said for certain is that at this time they are not accepting this idea (and others recently marked "rejected").

DeletedUser99588

Ok, well it is a step in the right direction that we are getting a decision. Would be nice if it was accompanied with a reason so everyone can appreciate why the decision was made.

DeletedUser97349

The reason given for rejecting this idea was that whilst it was considered a good suggestion, the difficulty and amount of work required to implement it was too large in comparison to the value gained by it, and as such it would not be feasible to do.

DeletedUser6065

Whatever happened to this idea [aside from a slow, lingering death]?

Starzaan's post above indicating too much work involved is not/never was relevant. The basic coding structure is available from Wishing Well/Observatory/Arc. Just change the pictures. What's the big deal? (too much spaghetti programming has already been done, I'm gonna guess).

Let's take this outta 'Do Not Suggest' and re-activate the idea.
. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.