• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Aiding resets friends list and "goes back to start"

DeletedUser103689

I expect everyone is aware that this issue only occurs if you aid quickly, if you scroll to your next set of 5 and wait for it to fully scroll in ( plus a second or 2) before you aid it does not reset.

AncientBrit

Private
This problem with the Aid button on friends is happening to me now for the last five days, but not in every world (I am in 3 worlds)
Extremely annoying, but not the end of the world!
I wonder why it does not happen in every world?
AB

DeletedUser101925

The only question I have is why this wasn't (or isn't) fixed in the latest update.

DeletedUser16026

Cannot say for sure yet as the changelog details are not confirmed. I am hopeful it will be included with the next update though.

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
Currently on Beta there is an ugly hack in place which seems to be intended to prevent this problem, not by actually fixing it, but by forcibly slowing down polivation so that it occurs less often. But it continues to occur anyway.

DeletedUser99318

This also happens to me. The strange thing is though, it only happens when I use my laptop, which is Windows 7. And it only happens randomly, not all the time.
When I use my desktop pc (which is Windows 8) it doesn't happen.....