• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Aiding friends issue

DeletedUser

• World: East Nagach
    [*]Browser and Version:Chrome/43.0.2357.65
    [*]Overview of the bug:When aiding friends,it scrols all the time to first ranked friend.I readed that is fixed on other thread and saw in reported/fixed but it goes again and again.
    [*]Screenshots:
    [*]How often this occurs:Everytime when i click aid only on friends list .
    [*]Urgency:
    [*]Preventative Actions:
    [*]Summary:
    [*]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes,it has been reported and fixed it wrotes,but it's happening again .
    [*]Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:Nope

DeletedUser15432

Thank you for joining the forum TRAJCHE33

This is a known issue and has been reported twice on different threads and is therefore being looked at

DeletedUser16026

One of those different threads can be found HERE. Marking this one as a duplicate.