• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aid & Tavern sit down

DeletedUser

It has been suggested before, but no news on it. Only thing I can recommend at this time, is to play on the app. No clicking, just tap tap tap.

Forwandert

Major-General
I don't think they take any sort of thought into the design on the game for comfort and the amount of movements involved. There are several places it could be improved on the app especially for phones which have got larger screens on the years.

Most things are central or require scrolling across left to right etc which isnt that natural a movement for your thumbs for longer periods. GBG for example the attack/neg buttons could have been one left side menu and swapping troops on a scroll up/down menu on the right side. Which would probably make everything more comfortable. Mot/aid could be a scroll up/down on a specific side.

Its definately something I've noticed since gbg started how your thumbs can start to ache with all the scrolling sideways and over stretching to hit the central buttons. (Or even worse when it move that extra cm or so the the right so things you usually use your left thumb for are just that little further away)

Maybe we can borrow the "That Was Easy" button - do you remember that - anyway -
when clicked this button will do hood, friends, & guild mates all at once - no more toying around:

1) Aid All
2) Tav All
3) Plunder All Pending
4) Attack All - refreshing my troops as needed - and plunder as it goes.

Note: Attack All & Aid All - are mutually exclusive - So - we will need a new checkbox above each hood member that when checked will attack instead of aid - it should remember the checkbox state for each player from hood change to hood change - otherwise it will defeat the "That Was Easy" way doing things. We should be able to set the checkbox state from Hood, Friends, Guild, & Ranking list - set it and forget it.

Now - "That Was Easy"

ps. Upon clicking the button, a melody & message should be played also with the
"That Was Easy" tune.

5) fill all GB when the place is cheaper than 1.85

"That Was Easy"ier - of course - programming that function gets more complex - All GB's in Hood only? excluding Hood players in guild? excluding Hood Players in FR list?

Not as Easy as we would like upon closer analysis.

DeletedUser96901

everywhere

people who want 1.9 shouldn't make the places cheaper

Yep - but some guild rules don't allow it no matter what. As for hoodies who don't manger their GB's accordingly - I do the doo & I snipe the GB too.

Gosh so many unwritten rules to learn! I didn't realise it was such a taboo to seek a Great Building close to completion and drop in the necessary forge points to level it up at the last minute and grab a reward. I thought the owner would just be pleased of the assistance. Apparently not! My bad. I live and learn.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Gosh so many unwritten rules to learn! I didn't realise it was such a taboo to seek a Great Building close to completion and drop in the necessary forge points to level it up at the last minute and grab a reward. I thought the owner would just be pleased of the assistance. Apparently not! My bad. I live and learn.
Yeah, this one's a biggie to a lot of players, and rightly so in some cases, but it can have a silver lining.
I did it after about 6 weeks playing and was threatened with all sorts of revengeful bodily insertions!
But, after I explained I was new and hadn't known that unwritten rule, the player became a friend and has given masses of help and advice. :)