• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Aid or Visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
Distinguish whether or not a player has aided or visited you.

Have I...:
No similar ideas

Reason:
It is a needed function now to tell when a player has spent time in your city following your profile description or just spent a millisecond aiding you.

Details/Visual Aid:
Hopefully all that is needed is this picture:
Io3te04.png

Abuse:
None

Summary:
Let us know if a player used the aid feature or visited our city and let us return the favor in the same way.

DeletedUser99588

+1 for the idea as presented.

Would like the aid button to be split into two so you always have the choice of aid or visit. Also when you aid someone for a pop out message to display what was polivated.

DeletedUser7719

Also when you aid someone for a pop out message to display what was polivated.
I also had an idea for that one (though it was more of your own event history rather than a quick pop up), but didn't know if directly tied in with this one or if I should make a new one

DeletedUser104941

Motivate and polish must be available when we visit city ( manual ),and make priority for Polish,Supplice and Coins on Aid .

DeletedUser105176

yeah would back this idea, could be useful. Though I've already noticed 2 things.

1) A lot of friends/guildies who used to visit are now Aiding. (Nothing necessarily wrong with that, just saying).
2) I've had a lot of new friends now that this system is in place, and those people will of course Aid rather than visit.

So while it will be useful to track, if you get too harsh and remove anyone who aided you may be worse off than before. Nothing wrong with more information though to help people make decisions.

DeletedUser103216

i think aid option should be worked on more, maybe put check boxes in your profile so u can select priority of polivation. today i got everything polished, even decorations and almost no motivations and this sux big time. as this topic goes +1 for me 2

DeletedUser100493

Yep This AID BUTTON is sure not working to well, you need a little more choice. Even if it was just polish or motivate?

DeletedUser

Yep This AID BUTTON is sure not working to well, you need a little more choice. Even if it was just polish or motivate?

Not sure what that has to do with this idea though? Seems like a separate idea lol

Amy Steele

General
+1 from me too - though I would like to see both an aid and a visit button in the event history for every player that either aided or visited you, but that's just an added extra. The original idea in this thread is essential imo.

DeletedUser15432

welcome to the forum umpahpah

This would be a good idea therefore a +1 from me

DeletedUser

I like this idea, but I think it could be even easier. Maybe instead of a tooltip when you hover your cursor over... the gold star in event history could be gold if they visited or silver if they used the aid button?

This would make it much quicker to see at a glance. I would like to be able to use my event history to visit the people who visited me, they deserve it and I would like to spend my time helping them as they have helped me. Then once that is done I will use the aid button on any guild or friends who I have not visited.

For example...
aid.png

edit: I have just realised that there is only an aid button, not a visit button, allowing us to click on the name to get the usual menu (visit/whisper/invite etc.) would solve this adequately.

DeletedUser1081

I'd prefer different coloured stars for aid and for visits, so we can see who did what without hovering.
And as thanatos100 said: the "reciprocation" button should be split into aid / visit.
It would also be interesting to get a pop-out message to display what we polivated when we use "aid".

Status
Not open for further replies.