• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aid everyone in the lists

DeletedUser99692

Personal comment. Exactly why do you play any game to amuse yourself to pass time. No one says you have to aid every day. No one says you have to aid all of your neighbours or friends. No rule says you have to do anything if you don't want to. Personally I like to choose who I aid/help and when. But then I am a person capable of taking responsibility for my own game and my own decisions. End of Rant.

DeletedUser110195

At no time did I say I don't do that. In every game I play, I do what's needed to advance, but I always welcome a simpler way of getting the mindless repetition tasks done. That's the purpose of this ideas forum, we play in the game as it is, it isn't intolerable, but we think of ways to make it better. The fun is forming a strategy to build your city to its peak efficiency, to win your way through GE and GvG. I click aid under all my guildy's and friends to help them, and to help myself, I don't do it because I enjoy mindless repetition.

DeletedUser106696

Way to go a mile off topic, aiding and collections aren't even on the same continent. Aiding is not 'work' it is mindlessly clicking one button after the other until they all have a timer in their place. All it does is drains time and puts extra wear on a mouse or touchscreen. Are you a citizen of your FoE city playing a real life human or is it the other way around?

Well, aiding is whatever you make from it... I rarely use the aid button - during early game play I visited and aided buildings of specific ages to increase chances for the blueprints I wanted, and these day I still polivate quite a few manually to make the most of my dynamic tower and support friends who specifically ask for polish or motivation.

And no, it's most certainly not "work"; most day I do it with feet up, dog on lap, glass of wine on the coffee table while watching telly :P

DeletedUser108842

Neither iNNo would appreciate that, as they want us to achieve as much playtime as it's possible, nor any other forum moderator would let this request go as they serve iNNo.
I bet at least 80% of the players would like that implemented, 19% dont care about aiding and 1% would be against this.

I posted a topic like this before and it was moved to "do not suggest" section.

If this time it will make things easier, I vote +1 000 000 cuz it is a real waste of time. And to be honest this is no 'cookie clicker' game so making such feature should not be considered as "making the game easier" but "against making iNNo more popular".

Thank you.

DeletedUser113265

+1

I was going to suggest the same! Why on earth is there no Aid All X button?!

DeletedUser113110

+1

I was going to suggest the same! Why on earth is there no Aid All X button?!
Are you compelled to resurrect dead threads somehow? The last post was April 22 ,2017.
And it's in the Archive.
-1 btw.

DeletedUser110713

+1

I do individual Aiding in some cities because of my Dynamic Tower.
I do individual Aiding in some guildmates cities because of their HoFs.

The rest is just mindless repetition tasks. It's not challenge for people with a normal brain. Only Rainman would consider this fun;)
That also goes for the "Visit Tavern" part. Im really tired of that popup.

A price of 5 diamonds for Friends, Taverns and Guild is fine.
Neighbours I would prefer unchanged, as I dont promise my neighbours to Aid them:)

If there isn't done anything to improve the status quo, Im afraid that I'll get bored and quit the game like some of my former guildmates did.

Agent327

Overlord
+1

I do individual Aiding in some cities because of my Dynamic Tower.
I do individual Aiding in some guildmates cities because of their HoFs.

The rest is just mindless repetition tasks. It's not challenge for people with a normal brain. Only Rainman would consider this fun;)
That also goes for the "Visit Tavern" part. Im really tired of that popup.

A price of 5 diamonds for Friends, Taverns and Guild is fine.
Neighbours I would prefer unchanged, as I dont promise my neighbours to Aid them:)

If there isn't done anything to improve the status quo, Im afraid that I'll get bored and quit the game like some of my former guildmates did.

Great contribution, however I am afraid you will have to stop.

DeletedUser

-1 as stated above and above that sighs and what twomsuk said too: just NO!

DeletedUser

It drives me nuts how people turn around in circles trying to get what they want to make the game easier in all sorts of alternative ways!

DeletedUser110713

This is not making the game easier?
It just saves you a lot of boring mouse clicks that a monkey could do as well.

An example of a feature that have made the game less challenging for the mind, is the City Reconstrution feature.
Before that you would have to think strategically, and leave some space to the planned move of buildings in the future.
Now it's much easier.

Can you see the difference. Slave work vs. cognitive challenge?

DeletedUser

This is not making the game easier?
It just saves you a lot of boring mouse clicks that a monkey could do as well.

An example of a feature that have made the game less challenging for the mind, is the City Reconstrution feature.
Before that you would have to think strategically, and leave some space to the planned move of buildings in the future.
Now it's much easier.

Can you see the difference. Slave work vs. cognitive challenge?

I do see the difference between people who aid selectively namely aid back who’ve aid them and people who do not think at all.
Do you suggest a “plunder all” button too?
It’ll be only fair: a couple of times a day clicking that without having to actually look if a production is finished and that obviously in an intelligent priority system: fp’s, goods, etc. etc,

DeletedUser110713

How about a "resurrect all old threads " button:lol:
How about move this to the "Do not suggest" thread if we are not allowed to discuss the subject?

Newer threads about this subject, get linkend to this thread.

DeletedUser110713

It would have my vote instantly if that became the truth.
Let them have their “aid all” and we our “plunder all” that would make the game super interesting and edgy!

Lol.

You should suggest it yourself. But I think you have already given up, because you know , it will be downvoted by all the whining curling kids on this forum:)

Agent327

Overlord
How about move this to the "Do not suggest" thread if we are not allowed to discuss the subject?

Newer threads about this subject, get linkend to this thread.

How about a cognitive challenge.

Any idea what archive means?

Or forwarded?