• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aid everyone in the lists

DeletedUser107609

PROPOSAL:
An idea, which allows you to to aid everyone in the list(hood list/guild list/friends list)

Yes, it's a good idea! Time - is one of the precious resources in our life. Let's save it! BUT for any servicies need to pay.... like for COLLECT ALL for 5 diamonds. That is honest. FoE team, just do it! Add the button which appers when is someone to Aid. Just like a COLLECT ALL button. Thank you.

DeletedUser110195

Neut but what about excess BP windows?
How about along with this, have instead a summary of what blueprints you got from aiding? No window for each one displaying which part you got, I think that's something that should be done anyway, I don't need to see what part got added to know I have the whole thing, or to see that I have duplicate pieces.

+1 to this idea

DeletedUser110179

It might be considered if the idea was changed to add the feature as a premium feature? So have the "Aid all" button cost diamonds similar to the current "Collect All" button... Otherwise we won't be able to forward this idea.
Good point ... although I enjoy aiding. I aid about 250 friends, neighbors and guildies daily. It takes about 30 minutes and it's the only time I spend quality-time with the empire ... and see what's happening with the people ♦

DeletedUser110179

It might be considered if the idea was changed to add the feature as a premium feature? So have the "Aid all" button cost diamonds similar to the current "Collect All" button... Otherwise we won't be able to forward this idea.
Good point ... although I enjoy aiding. I aid about 250 friends, neighbors and guildies daily. It takes about 30 minutes and it's the only time I spend quality-time with the empire ... and see what's happening with the people

Aiding is a positive feature that helps players interact socially. For many players, aiding is merely a means to an end (a way to gain bps, fps and coin) ♦

If you have the time to post and attend to all the responses here - You Surely have the time to attend to proper game play.
Aid you friends, guild mates, and neighbors - It's what the game is about. There should be no "That Was Easy" button!

If this idea has to be implemented, then no Coins or Blueprints for the Aid All Action - You cannot expect to reap the benefits of work without doing the work - We call that Lazy anywhere else.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110327

+1 Aid individually for benefits, including coins, use an Aid All button lose all benefits. If you don't need any coins or blueprints, hitting an Aid All button would be a great gameplay enjoyment enhancer. Today I went through my Event History and aided everyone who aided me for the last week. When I was done, there were 37 of my 'friends' who had not aided me once in a whole week. I removed every one of them. Can't say I blame them really, it's tedious work, it's a chore, and this is a game which is supposed to be entertaining.

DeletedUser103370

I'd make this possible only on guild level, I tell you why. Not everyone has the time to do everything what could be done in this game. A hardcore player could spend hours every day. Obviously that's only a small portion of the player pool. I agree with people who say it'd be unfair, if a simple two clicker could basically achieve the same things as someone who spends his life here :).
BUT.
We could involve in the guild's life those people better, if you'd have the option to aid the whole guild with a simple click. This way it wouldn't give you much of an advantage as an individual, rather to your guild, and casual player would be more appreciated as well. It's a better question though how this would work in real life. I mean if you could aid the guild with one click, then there would be no point to have individual Aid buttons anymore for example. We should find the balance somewhere between, so all player types would be "satisfied", after all the goal is to have as many players as possible isn't it?
All in all I wouldn't support the idea this way, perhaps there will be a better solution in the future.

DeletedUser110195

I am really baffled by how many people want this game to literally be their lives. It's lazy to not want to put 500 clicks per day on your mouse minimum? If you people are so against getting anything from a mass aid button, why aren't you pushing for aid to go back to you having to do everyone up manually? How is it any different from what you're arguing against mass aid giving coins and bp frags than someone who just mindlessly clicks a button rather than visiting and taking the time to mot/pol the best thing in a persons city? It's no less lazy to click aid than it would be to click mass aid, mass aid would just save 497 clicks.

DeletedUser103370

I'm with you on this @Augustavian, but we have to draw the line somewhere don't we? If everything could be done with one click, then what would make the difference? Think about it this way: the game rewards you for time being spent here. I hate to do it day by day the same boring just click and click and click too, but I still do it, so I get an edge over people who don't. That's why I said we need to find a balance somewhere in between, so that casual and hard-core players are satisfied alike!

DeletedUser109385

I am really baffled by how many people want this game to literally be their lives.
That's because around 70% of the current people in this forum consider this game as their life, no wonder when you post an idea, no matter how good or stupid it is they are more likely to go against it because they hate changes, just like you having a good life and you want to keep it that way and not change anything. Makes sense right?

Do they really expect us to do 500 clicks per day? Are you serious? We don't have time to do 500 click per day that's why we want a mass aid button, fine they can remove the coins and BPs but I simply want the mass aid because:
1. You want aid in return
2.Lots of guild have a compulsory rule to aid EVERYONE more than 3 days a week.

I am not going to sit behind a screen and do over 100 clicks for like 5 days every week, that's really lame.

DeletedUser106696

Let's just assume this idea is implemented, what will be next? A daily or even better weekly (or monthly) button to collect all gold, supply, goods and FPs 'cos it's far too much hard work to log on 2-3 times/day to make sure you collect everything? Clearly some folks will be far too busy to collect regularly...

DeletedUser110195

Let's just assume this idea is implemented, what will be next? A daily or even better weekly (or monthly) button to collect all gold, supply, goods and FPs 'cos it's far too much hard work to log on 2-3 times/day to make sure you collect everything? Clearly some folks will be far too busy to collect regularly...
Way to go a mile off topic, aiding and collections aren't even on the same continent. Aiding is not 'work' it is mindlessly clicking one button after the other until they all have a timer in their place. All it does is drains time and puts extra wear on a mouse or touchscreen. Are you a citizen of your FoE city playing a real life human or is it the other way around?

Way to go a mile off topic, aiding and collections aren't even on the same continent. Aiding is not 'work' it is mindlessly clicking one button after the other until they all have a timer in their place. All it does is drains time and puts extra wear on a mouse or touchscreen. Are you a citizen of your FoE city playing a real life human or is it the other way around?

I disagree - Aiding is work; work you need to do. Collections are work; work you need to do. Leveling GB's is work; work you need to do.
This game is work; work you need to do if you wish to progress. If you don't have time to aid everyday, that's understandable, but that does not justify a Big Red Button labeled "that was easy"!

DeletedUser110433

Might as well make an AI that runs the game for you, since it takes too much time to open the game, do things and close the game. And make sure the AI makes bad decisions as well, since no one is perfect.
Usually the people complaining about this the most are people with 140 friends on the list, if you want those extra FPs from tavern than WORK FOR IT!!!!!! I usualy have betwean 55 and 75 friends and don`t feel the need of increasing the number, just the right amount of silver earned, to cover my silver spending why should i want more?
There are plenty of multi-world players that visit their secondary cities once per day, don`t see the need to give them Aid-All, that`s just pretending to be nice, they are never actualy around when i need their help.