• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

AID BUTTON

bollie57

Private
Just a suggestion , but instead of only getting coins maybe you could also alternate and get supplies also.

DeletedUser96901

already implemented

goods during aid: Dynamic Tower
goods, coins, supplies, medals and diamonds during aid: Seed Vault

DeletedUser109481

Why are you so against people who post against the retarded AID buttons, Sir? I hate it. I have to aid almost 450+ people every night. It is a major pain in the butt and not part of "the game". Especially, since I do not have much free time and hurts my wrist. I hate aids, but I have to do it, because I am in charge of a Guild.

Developers, ignore Test Ament, implement a mass AID button and make everyone happy. I would like this game tenfold, if they developed a mass Aid button.

DeletedUser111866

Mass Aid button? Nice idea. Maybe you post that in Ideas forum?

Agent327

Overlord
Why are you so against people who post against the retarded AID buttons, Sir? I hate it. I have to aid almost 450+ people every night. It is a major pain in the butt and not part of "the game". Especially, since I do not have much free time and hurts my wrist. I hate aids, but I have to do it, because I am in charge of a Guild.

No one is forcing you to use the aid button. If you think it is not a part of the game justr skip it.

Developers, ignore Test Ament, implement a mass AID button and make everyone happy. I would like this game tenfold, if they developed a mass Aid button.

Why a button, why not have everybody aided automatically once you log in that day?

DeletedUser111866

Why a button, why not have everybody aided automatically once you log in that day?
Well, for example I use aid money to complete a fnord. But, I don't always have a fnord active when I close the app, so I'd like to NOT have an auto-aid on my behalf. Next, this will eliminate plundering the hard way - as in, "You have aided him, now you can only attack after a day". Even if hood would be excluded from auto-aid, other reasons might exist to not desire to do auto-aids.

Agent327

Overlord
Well, for example I use aid money to complete a fnord. But, I don't always have a fnord active when I close the app, so I'd like to NOT have an auto-aid on my behalf. Next, this will eliminate plundering the hard way - as in, "You have aided him, now you can only attack after a day". Even if hood would be excluded from auto-aid, other reasons might exist to not desire to do auto-aids.

Wouldn't that just solve a lot of problems for lazy players who always complain? Sure it will be a bit of a nuisance, for players who actually want to play the game, but they should just accept it. Why put an effort in the game when everything can be done for you? It hurts his wrist!!! Have mercy on him!!

DeletedUser109481

To al the trolls, skrew you.

Play this game everyday for a few years and AID every night. Your wrist will hurt too.

To the dork that said something like, "Isn't that the idea to make threads, etc....." - No smartarse. Not every thread is to catch the attention of the developers. Some threads are for information, some are for notices, some are troll threads, some are for pure entertainment, etc.. There are many types of threads that are made on this forum. Stop posting and go back into your cave.

To this Agent character, who keeps following me around and trolling me in all my threads, please disappear. You have not given one useful piece of advice. All you do is troll. I hope you get banned from the forum and I am going to report you to the Mods.

If you want to do a Mass Aid, plunder who you want to plunder first, then Mass Aid after you plunder. Sounds pretty simple.

Mass Aid would be a great for players, like myself. I don't have time to spend more than an hour or so on the game/per night.

DeletedUser112071

Three extra aid buttons would be nice. One for guild, one for FL and one for hood that way you can choose if you want to aid everyone or just specific lists but still have the option to only aid those that you want to aid. It might save our mouse buttons! (click, click, click)

DeletedUser107476

The idea for an aid all button has been suggested before, it is unlikely to be implemented as the aid button was implemented to reduce the amount of clicking already. Originally to aid you had to go in to the persons city and manually aid. The same as the amount of coins gained has increased to make it more worthwhile. Not that long ago you only got 20 coins per aid no matter which era you were in.

DeletedUser112071

I remember and the changes have made it a lot easier but we can all still live in hope, just like I can hope that one of these days I win 1000 Diamonds from a relic! :D

Agent327

Overlord
To al the trolls, skrew you.

Play this game everyday for a few years and AID every night. Your wrist will hurt too.

To the dork that said something like, "Isn't that the idea to make threads, etc....." - No smartarse. Not every thread is to catch the attention of the developers. Some threads are for information, some are for notices, some are troll threads, some are for pure entertainment, etc.. There are many types of threads that are made on this forum. Stop posting and go back into your cave.

To this Agent character, who keeps following me around and trolling me in all my threads, please disappear. You have not given one useful piece of advice. All you do is troll. I hope you get banned from the forum and I am going to report you to the Mods.

If you want to do a Mass Aid, plunder who you want to plunder first, then Mass Aid after you plunder. Sounds pretty simple.

Mass Aid would be a great for players, like myself. I don't have time to spend more than an hour or so on the game/per night.

So if someone disagrees with an idea you have that person is a troll?

If you want useful advice, go see a fysio for your wrist. If the game was to blame for that everyone wouild have the problem.

I am not in favor of an aid button. I am not in favor of anything that makes the game so easy that all you have to do is log in and spent 5 minutes to do what normally takes a lot more time. Active players should be rewarded for their activity. Not lazy players for just logging in and pushing a button.

DeletedUser110797

It's threads like this that have me thinking that there are gamers here who who just should not be playing this game.
If a player is too lazy, or incapacitated for that matter, to individually AID each friend, guild member, and perhaps, neighbour then, they don't deserve the reward for doing so.
I'm a very busy man but I do manage to squeeze in a little gaming time before going to work, a little bit more at lunch time and some more time in the late evening. When I am 'Aiding' in the evening I sometimes find myself 'nodding off' in front of the computer screen due to tiredness but I wouldn't dream of suggesting to INNO that they make things easier just because I'm too tired to play. And, yes, sometimes I do find myself aiding in excess of 500 friends and guild members across three cities at one time (and it takes 18-20 minutes) but that just encourages me plan my aiding schedule a little bit better.
And just a suggestion......if anyone is having trouble aiding large numbers of friends etc., split it up and just aid 40-50 friends each time you log on. It's quite easy to keep track of your progress if you choose to do this. 3-4 minutes three times a day and you are done.

DeletedUser110179

Just a suggestion , but instead of only getting coins maybe you could alternate and get supplies also.
Why are you so against people who post against the retarded AID buttons, Sir? I hate it. I have to aid almost 450+ people every night.
It is a major pain in the butt and not part of "the game". Especially, since I do not have much free time and hurts my wrist. I hate aids, but I have to do it, because I am in charge of a Guild.
Strictly speaking the premise of the thread was to include supplies in the aiding process ... rather than compress aiding into a single click.

As a guild leader (or even guild member) you're only required to aid the guild ... friends and neighbors are at your own prerogative
(proportional to your need for their support and interest in assisting them). It's rare that guilds will officially require members to aid "daily".
bollie57 (the thread starter) has since left the building.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities and keep it fun ... gamers lean forward, moviegoers lean back.
Creating worthwhile content is, perhaps, more challenging than abolishing repetitive tasks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110131

I would love a mass aid button, provided it didn't include the neighborhood. However, not everyone is like me (as evidenced by the mess that is the World, but my plan to replace humanity with an army of my clones, is another topic entirely).

People are weird, and some actually like repetitive tasks, like clicking the Aid button. It really is a part of the game, and needs to carry some rewards. Simply having a mass aid button, giving the same rewards, with no additional cost, is probably a non-starter. Inno is unlikely to make changes without balancing them out.

This may be a modification of the suggestion that will give it more appeal to Inno: If using the button costs tavern silver (or diamonds, let's hope not), and doesn't give coin and BP rewards, then the benefit of manually aiding will still remain significant. People who are in a hurry, and aid purely to be good friends/guildmates, can save time, those who enjoy the task, or want the rewards, will still be happy. This will introduce a new strategic decision, rather than merely simplify the game.

Unfortunately, it's also more extensive to implement, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

DeletedUser96901

mass aid would be great

but only if I still get my 300 goods per day and 50 diamonds per week which my Seed Vault gives me for the aid :blush:

DeletedUser111561

Aiding from smart device is much easier...just saying...