• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Aid Button

DeletedUser

Let's get straight to the point, if you have max fr i think is 240 or 180, and have max guild 80 and neighbourhood 80 and you weren't into battles (just an example i love battles lol) you have to aid around 350+ a day click freeze click freeze click long freeze , it annoys me just doing my guild 40 members and fr 125 why not make a aid button for neighbourhood guild and fr list and for neighbourhood if you wanna attack people attack then press it you know, you could put a little question mark(?) on the top icons to get their and it will say aid all i wish i could screenshot and highlight but i don't know how i hope you understand and if you have any inputs please say hoe you like the idea
- S J K

P.S I'm not sure if this had been said

DeletedUser110433

It`s 140 + 80 + 80 = 300 not 350.
There are several issues with this. First of all DT bonuss, then there is the A.I. that already has hard time with regular AID button, figuring out buildings with higher priorities (all buildings have designated priorities for this), not all timers are on same time, sometimes someone is delayed, AID also sends message to other people event logs... etc.
In other words making this would cause A.I. a heart attack (although it is a heartless %#^$ )
It is way too demanding on computing resources, yes i`d like to see it, but asking for this is like asking for personal helicopter to everyone...