• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Social Interactions) Aid All Button

Agent327

Overlord
It won't make the games easier, just reduces the time it takes for you to aid.

And that isn't easier????

Why not write some code to play the game for you. That also reduces time and does not make it easier.

Well, I don't know of that is the language of the server side and I don't care, and I don't know the classes and the functions. But I just proved that the solution is very easy.

All you have proved is that you do not know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser113235

And that isn't easier????

Why not write some code to play the game for you. That also reduces time and does not make it easier.

All you have proved is that you do not know what you are talking about.
If aiding gives 5fp and not coins - this makes the game easier.
If instead of spending 10 minutes for aiding it takes only 10 seconds
THIS IS IMPROVE OF QUALITY OF LIFE.

You know what algorithm is?

Agent327

Overlord
If instead of spending 10 minutes for aiding it takes only 10 seconds
THIS IS IMPROVE OF QUALITY OF LIFE.

In that case, if you stop playing you will improve your quality of life even more.

Shad23

Emperor
would be helfull but i doubt it will ever be implemented unless they charge an astronomical amount of diamonds

DeletedUser

I don’t understand this.
I am serious though if an “aid all” button is to come a “plunder all” button should be added too.
Sometimes we acces a city with no finished productions.
So either we have to come back during the day (not me) or leave it as is.
If a “plunder all” button would be added we can just regularly click that button to harvest our earnings after attacking the hood.
I’d prefer a priority system in this as well: first fp’s etc. etc. just as with aiding.
As is now there is no indication productions are finished.
It is a huge commitment to visit 75 cities multiple times a day.

So just as long as we plunderers are mistreated this bad to me it would be highly ridiculous you would get an “aid all” button :rolleyes:
Game life is already so easy for people who do not plunder and only aid.
How easy do you want this game to be exactly?

DeletedUser110674

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an "AID ALL" button

This would make life so much easier for people like myself who have arthritic hands and amputated fingers as clicking the mouse button 100 times to aid people on their friends list as well as clicking twice for each tavern visit makes my hands extremely sore. Some days it gets to the point where I am considering leaving the game that I have spent building up my city daily for almost 3 years.

I have searched the forum and have not seen this proposal put forward by anyone else.

The "Find Friends" window could be divided to incorporate this button.

I am hoping there are enough players out there who have hands that suffer from the daily Aid and Tavern visit actions to support this idea.

DeletedUser110674

I agree 100%, Their should be an aid all button & Tavern visit action button, I actually was thinking the same thing, it would be eaiser if there was an Aid all button, I too have bad hands that cramp very easily, and I think this is a great idea ☆○☆◇

Agent327

Overlord
I agree 100%, Their should be an aid all button & Tavern visit action button, I actually was thinking the same thing, it would be eaiser if there was an Aid all button, I too have bad hands that cramp very easily, and I think this is a great idea ☆○☆◇

You forgot collect all, plunder all, visit all, scout all, conquer all and just do everything else buttons.

DeletedUser

I know the solution the “do all” button.
We just click that once a day: easy peacy.
Just an one time effort to tweak our prefered way of playing.

DeletedUser96901

only 5 ?
you are playing the game wrong

not aiding would cost me 50-100 FP a day

I aid all, many aid back, I collect my motivated shrines
I don't aid, many players don't aid me. many shrines are unmotivated

and aiding gives me also a few hundred goods, supplies, medals and lets say on average 5 diamonds a day (once 50 maybe on 10 day average)
I love my Seed Vault level 80 :blush:

so if you only get coins and nothing else you can stop aiding other people because nobody would aid for coins only

DeletedUser113235

only 5 ?
you are playing the game wrong

not aiding would cost me 50-100 FP a day

I aid all, many aid back, I collect my motivated shrines
I don't aid, many players don't aid me. many shrines are unmotivated

and aiding gives me also a few hundred goods, supplies, medals and lets say on average 5 diamonds a day (once 50 maybe on 10 day average)
I love my Seed Vault level 80 :blush:

so if you only get coins and nothing else you can stop aiding other people because nobody would aid for coins only
You took my words out of context or you misunderstood me.
I said that if aiding will give 5fp instantly, like you get 100+ coins for each aid, so of it was +5fp for each aid. -Then this makes the game easier....

But, aiding take time. I don't know why, but sometimes it's extremely slow and laggy. for me it takes 3-5 minutes.
"Aid All" button will just run through all the players in your current list and aid them. (you will still get all the reawards that you receive when aiding manually)

DeletedUser99588

Is that 3-5 minutes per city or to do all? If it is the former then there is a problem if it is the latter then be grateful you have the aid button it hasn't always been part of the game. Prior to its introduction you had to load each city and pick a building yourself.

Agent327

Overlord
But, aiding take time. I don't know why, but sometimes it's extremely slow and laggy. for me it takes 3-5 minutes.

The game takes time. If that is to much for you, stop playing. If it is just the aiding, stop aiding. Nobody is forcing you.

"Aid All" button will just run through all the players in your current list and aid them. (you will still get all the reawards that you receive when aiding manually)

Ans is something not to be suggested

• What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.