• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Social Interactions) Aid All Button

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an "AID ALL" button

This would make life so much easier for people like myself who have arthritic hands and amputated fingers as clicking the mouse button 100 times to aid people on their friends list as well as clicking twice for each tavern visit makes my hands extremely sore. Some days it gets to the point where I am considering leaving the game that I have spent building up my city daily for almost 3 years.

I have searched the forum and have not seen this proposal put forward by anyone else.

The "Find Friends" window could be divided to incorporate this button.

I am hoping there are enough players out there who have hands that suffer from the daily Aid and Tavern visit actions to support this idea.

DeletedUser113901

How many times was this already suggested? Anyway+1 if premium (I'd be happy to spend 5 diamonds to aid all).

Agent327

Overlord
I have searched the forum and have not seen this proposal put forward by anyone else.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/aid-all-button.36054/

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/aid-everyone-in-the-lists.29308/

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/aid-all-visit-all-buttons.34542/

and ofcourse

• What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

DeletedUser113235

Aid all options-
from the start of the list to the end
from the end of the list to the start

Not a premium options (each day 5 diamonds it's too crazy)

I really think that Inno games lazy and pit effort on making a lot of games insead of improving the quality of life of older games.
The prove is that this idea was suggested tons of times and many other ideas was just ignored or kept unread

HUGE +1

Agent327

Overlord
I really think that Inno games lazy and pit effort on making a lot of games insead of improving the quality of life of older games.
The prove is that this idea was suggested tons of times and many other ideas was just ignored or kept unread

Only thing it proves is that they are not interested in it and I agree with them. Why play a game if eveything is done for you? Aiding is not madatory. Nobody is forcing you to do it, so if it is to much work for you, just don't do it. It is as easy as that.

DeletedUser113235

5 minutes saved a day isn't worth 3 cent for you ?

how about
even first and then odd ?
Yes, "3 cents" is too much.
And until I don't get a reply from developer, I will doubt the worth of this game and his community.
Since all responses for other users are negative and I far I see it - there is 4 players that response regularly and always try to prevent new changes in this game.

The developers of this game staying in their comfortzone, which is new events buildings that based on same event typed (just the story is different)
So yeah, I don't believe that someone want to make some changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111989

Well ! Someone already had the same idea !
That would give 3 options.
I could visit a specific player's and aid a specific building
I could aid a specific player with the aid button without visiting
I could aid all players available with one button and a window would show me how much coins i accumulated and how many bps i got.

I would have more time playing and spending diamonds this way beside wasting time pressing the aid button for each player.

I would like to see a visit all tavern button also!

Agent327

Overlord
Yes, "3 cents" is too much.
And until I don't get a replay from developer, I will doubt the worth of this game and his community.

You probably mean "reply" and if that is the case you will doubt this game forever. No developer will ever reply to you, so you might as well quit.

DeletedUser115674

I had a similar thought just the other day, then decided against posting it for comment for my own reasoning.
An aid all Button would be great even if it's at a premium one does however run the risk of Aiding a neighbor that has been plundering you too then, a plunder all would not work, i think, within the current game dynamics as battles need to be fought on a one on one battle basis.
Sorry to read that discomfort and pain is being experienced but am glad to see the OP makes an effort game wise and forum wise. +1 (it may have been suggested before but it's good to know there are people who don't give up)

DeletedUser111815

This is part of the game. If you don't like aiding, then don't.

DeletedUser99588

Aiding has already been made easy. It once was a real chore to do and now it only takes a few minutes to aid guild and friends including tavern visits.

Maybe the OP can investigate mouse foot pedals as an alternative to using fingers to press mouse button.

Galladhorn

Monarch
± Neutral

I have never found out if the numbers of Clicks that players do have any value to InnoGames.

Otherwise AID is a kind of obsolete feature in lack of other type of play that would naturally spur helpfull/positive interaction between the players. Besides that having a huge amounts of click to play the game is considered bad game ethics – At least in the sense that when you start a game it is acceptable that more interaction is required from the player – but on long term dedication contineuing a high number of clicks is considered bad/unethical game development – espcially if the need do not add to the game experience – Which hardly can be said about AiD (With a few exceptions).

Apart from that above it is also worth mentioning that the number of clicks and time spend was reduced with the introduction of AiD and then smouldered when the Tavern was introduced – The Tavern added 2 more Clicks to a "dayli visting round".

But Imagine if everybody simply stopped AIding, what would then happen?

Last edited:

Aiding has already been made easy. It once was a real chore to do and now it only takes a few minutes to aid guild and friends including tavern visits.

Maybe the OP can investigate mouse foot pedals as an alternative to using fingers to press mouse button.

Good Idea

DeletedUser113235

I think that Aid All button could be added after some age (maybe from High Middle Ages)

Can't understand why people here trying to prevent ideas that *makes their the games more comfortable*
It won't make the games easier, just reduces the time it takes for you to aid.

As some of you like to see code, I will create example in C#

Public void AidAll(List<Player> playersList)
{
foreach(Player p in playersList)
{
p.Aid();
Thread.Sleep(10);
}
}

Well, I don't know of that is the language of the server side and I don't care, and I don't know the classes and the functions. But I just proved that the solution is very easy.