• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ahoy, matey the Jolly Roger is flying high and it's full of booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114563

Go mad, go stupid, destroy !!
I'm out of here, can't take all this madness !!

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Please stay on topic :)
As I have posted elsewhere in this forum only recently:
Responding to off topic posts, or others that breach rules is likely to also be a breach of rules, and breaches of rules may have consequences in terms of withdrawl of access to this forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation :)

PS Please also bear in mind that a question posed or a thread started on this forum is open for any and every forum member to respond to, provided that response does not breach rules. (If it does, as previously requested, please use the report feature to let us know). You cannot pick and choose who can respond, and who cannot. The only way to do that would be by starting a conversation (sending a private message) to a particular individual or group of individuals.

Please as a courtesy to other players, check your posts in this thread and if necessary edit them yourselves to ensure that they do not breach our rules especially those regarding off topic posts and insults to other members. Any posts not edited by yourselves, may be edited or deleted by the moderation team. This in turn may lead to restrictions on your ability to post in this forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation :)

DeletedUser112892

Hey folks! Please stay on topic :)
As I have posted elsewhere in this forum only recently:

Please as a courtesy to other players, check your posts in this thread and if necessary edit them yourselves to ensure that they do not breach our rules especially those regarding off topic posts and insults to other members. Any posts not edited by yourselves, may be edited or deleted by the moderation team. This in turn may lead to restrictions on your ability to post in this forum. Thank you in advance for your cooperation :)
Amy, pdoblem is that there is no topic for discussion here :)
This is thread that was supposed to be in FoE Journals section :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114563

( Agent??? ) Any idea how a flag can be full of booty?
Yes when you can't figure out that it's the Pirate ship that is full of booty and not the flag :lol:

Agent327

Overlord
Yes when you zonked out of your mind and can't figure out that it's the Pirate ship that is full of booty and not the flag :lol:

PS. Too stupid question to be ignored :lol:

Jolly Roger is the name of the flag, not the ship. If by any chance it would be the name of the ship, how can that ship be flying?

DeletedUser114563

(Agent???) Jolly Roger is the name of the flag, not the ship. If by any chance it would be the name of the ship, how can that ship be flying?

No need to explain

(Agent???) how can that ship be flying? Maybe I got lucky and got the Flying Dutchman :) LOL

DeletedUser112017

I have closed this thread, probably a bit too late, as it got out of hand somewhere on the first page.

I will, once again, kindly ask you to be constructive, friendly, non-malicious, respect fellow players and have fun... in other threads where you'll undoubtedly run into each other again.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks, I've reopened this thread. As Neoth has said above
I will, once again, kindly ask you to be constructive, friendly, non-malicious, respect fellow players and have fun...
I would add to that, please do not respond to any posts, in this thread or elsewhere on this forum that breach rules. Doing so is in itself a rule breach, which causes more work for our team of moderators to deal with. Simply report the offending post, and leave the rest to us, thank you :)

DeletedUser114563

2nd Pirate ship arrived at Houndsmoor.
3rd Pirate ship arrived at Brisgard.
4th Pirate ship arrived at Dinegu.
All the above 3 worlds are in the Oceanic Future era.

They all brings the same loot:
1. +121 396 coins
2. +8% attack boost ( better quality looted cannons, ammunition, guns )
3. +15 goods
4. +621 medals
5. +4 forge points
6. +9 100 supplies
7. + population

Yo Ho Ho :)

DeletedUser114563

Thank you joesoap, enough is enough :(
Amy has to put a stop to this, otherwise it will never stop :(
He stalks me from post to post :(

Status
Not open for further replies.