• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ahoy, matey the Jolly Roger is flying high and it's full of booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114563

1st Pirate ship to arrive at Arvahall.

It's in the Virtual Future era and it brings with it:

1. +134 464 coins
2. +8% attack boost
3. +15 goods
4. +756 medals
5. +4 forge points
6. +10 870 supplies
7. + population

Yo Ho Ho :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

I'm not quite sure the purpose of this post/thread. Doesn't seem to be discussing anything. Just giving random data, with no context or meaning, or real value.

"This section should be used by users to express their feedback in an unrestricted form. All posts will be visible to the other players. Debate and discussions about your topics are welcomed. However, remember this section is to give feedback, so stay on topic.

Examples of what to post:
-Suggestions
-First impressions
-Dislikes
-Future development requests."

The first post on this thread does none of those.

Andrew420

Major
@SirFrancis
Where did you get that description of the Discussion/Feedback thread
Could you provide a link
I searched and couldn't find anything official about what exactly to post in this section
Also if you want to get picky relating the "rules" you post
This thread by @cfpedro is about his first impression of the Pirate Ship on Arvahall
However silly it might be

DeletedUser111359

@SirFrancis
Where did you get that description of the Discussion/Feedback thread
Could you provide a link
I searched and couldn't find anything official about what exactly to post in this section
Also if you want to get picky relating the "rules" you post
This thread by @cfpedro is about his first impression of the Pirate Ship on Arvahall
However silly it might be

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-section-please-read-me.49/

Except Pedro's not giving his impression. He's just quoting an arbitrary list of stats, without saying a damn thing about it otherwise.

DeletedUser112892

Another thread that isn't discussion-wise.
I really don't get the point. I am about to get Royal Ship, and I should immediatelly brag about it on nowhere else, but general discussion subforum? If you want to brag about your achievements, you have "Forge of Empires Journals" forum.
FoE Journals: In this forum you can inform and update other players about your experience and progress in the game (taken from description of "Guide to posting on FoE Journals" thread.
I'm not quite sure the purpose of this post/thread. Doesn't seem to be discussing anything. Just giving random data, with no context or meaning, or real value.

"This section should be used by users to express their feedback in an unrestricted form. All posts will be visible to the other players. Debate and discussions about your topics are welcomed. However, remember this section is to give feedback, so stay on topic.

Examples of what to post:
-Suggestions
-First impressions
-Dislikes
-Future development requests."

The first post on this thread does none of those.
Pure informative, without any point for discussion :)

DeletedUser114563

Thank you Emberguard, thank you Andrew420 for the positive feedback, let's keep this thread now a positive informative post :)

DeletedUser114563

The green colour and the torn sails otherwise it's in a pretty good shape for a Pirate ship :) lol

Dead-Eye

General
Well if were gonna talk bout ships I have the Royal one so far, had it for a few days. Nice design but looks kinda silly in a city. Perhaps that will change when I get the Pirate ship next week and put them in a better location. 10 FP,s, 98 medals, coin and attack boosts, all good. Goods too but I have a CF so not a big deal with that.

DeletedUser114563

For those who are wondering the era I'm in, I'm in Virtual Future and that's what the Pirate ship offers you :)

Emberguard maybe we'll get the info for the other 2 ships and then people can decide which one suits their needs the most.

Agent327

Overlord
@Andrew420 here: [Link]

Still agree with you Andrew, it is still feedback of a kind.

What kind?

It is the stats of the Ship. Something I am sure Inno knows, so what kind of feedback is it supposed to be? Telling them what they know? It is also info that can be found on the Wiki, so who needs this?

For those who are wondering the era I'm in, I'm in Virtual Future and that's what the Pirate ship offers you :)

Who cares?

Emberguard maybe we'll get the info for the other 2 ships and then people can decide which one suits their needs the most.

Info is in the announcement. I think there actually are people that can read that.

Emberguard

Legend
What kind?
Well clearly "yo Ho Ho" he's pleased with the ship.
The main info remains a constant. Goods / FPs / Boost are the exact same for every age.

The rest goes up with your age. The relevant info is all available by looking in game at the upgrades where if you hover over each lvl it'll show what it gives

DeletedUser114563

Agent327, do you want to destroy this thread again with your useless comments ?
Amy please don't let him destroy another one of my threads, please.

Agent327

Overlord
Well clearly "yo Ho Ho" he's pleased with the ship.

There is a feedback thread for that.

The main info remains a constant. Goods / FPs / Boost are the exact same for every age.

The rest goes up with your age. The relevant info is all available by looking in game at the upgrades where if you hover over each lvl it'll show what it gives

So basically for everyone to see and no reason to start a thread to put yourself in the spotlight.

Agent327, do you want to destroy this thread again with your useless comments ?
Amy please don't let him destroy another one of my threads, please.

You don't own anything here. This is a public forum. The thread begins with useless comments, so you set the tone.

DeletedUser114563

There should have never been a problem in the first place. My post was an informative, happy and positive thread, why do they always come in and create problems and destroy my posts, it's sick !

Agent327

Overlord
There should have never been a problem in the first place. My post was an informative, happy and positive thread, why do they always come in and create problems and destroy my posts, it's sick !

Informative?????

All you do is give the stats of a ship. You do not even mention the era it is from. It is like giving a weather report without the location. Totally useless.

Apart from that, you give it a title that does not really say if you read this you will find the stats of a ship. It is all about drawing attention to yourself and if you get that attention you don't like it.

DeletedUser114563

STOP DESTROYING THIS POST, YOU ..... !
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, do you get it now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.