• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aging up to Late Middle Ages

suethegreat

Captain
Have changes been made to the story/side quests in some (maybe lower age) eras? My main city in LMA aged then ticked along with 2 recurrings without much of an issue. I aged up another city after the event for more grief :) i have however had a mass of side quests for constant Nav map and unit recruitments which have 1 LMA option the rest Colonial. I realise we always quickly get a 'stuck' quest when aging but wonder if wasting my time with lengthy military builds and recruitment for a 'normal' recurring quest to appear. Maybe was just lucky wit my main first time?

Knight of ICE

Selections can change, based on quests you do or abort. Aborting a quest can start a totaly new path. Only when you do the exact same on all worlds, you will get the same quests.

suethegreat

Captain
Cheers, they were not abortable but now at the end of them with just 2 'normal' recurrings thank goodness (plus the usual 'stuck' next age quest). Just seemed unusual that several had goods rewards linked to Colonial but could be achieved in LMA. Just didnt recall that in last city i aged to LMA hence wondering if changes to regime.