• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ages

Ronnie54

Private
I am just curious how if one is in the Late middle ages how can they have stuff in their city from future ages?

r21r

Major-General
I am just curious how if one is in the Late middle ages how can they have stuff in their city from future ages?
not sure but i think there are some rare occasions where you can have Tomorrow Era decorations as reward from Story Line (or bonus line) quests.

in iron age, you can for sure have EMA Monastery building

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
If you talk about Great Buildings, you can build any of them wherever you want. Their age doesn't restrict you from building them in lower ages than the one they are in. You can even get some buildings from later ages while in lower ones, but those are mostly only decorations.

Probably GBs. Only instance that I am aware in which you can have a building from higher era is Surveilance Nexus (tomorrow era) while in contemporary era. Not counting decorations

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Probably GBs. Only instance that I am aware in which you can have a building from higher era is Surveilance Nexus (tomorrow era) while in contemporary era. Not counting decorations
You can have it in lower eras too, no restrictions. I received it while being in Progressive era.

If you can find the space and convince someone to trade you the necessary goods you can build almost any GB at any time. I've seen players in the Middle Ages with an Arc or Alcatraz.

Helen1701

Private
This sounds like you've seen some higher age GBs in other peoples cities. It is possible to have them if two conditions are met: they have all the blueprints for the building AND they were able to get hold of the right goods to pay for it. In many guilds, there are people in higher eras who are willing to do trades to help another player to get a certain GB (especially the arc), making getting these GBs more achievable for people in lower eras.