• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Agents Provocateurs are looking for YOU

DeletedUser115825

Guild Name: Agents Provocateurs (in no way affiliated with the lingerie brand)

Leaders / Administrators of Guild:

Penetr8or - Commander In Chief, Founder
Victorinus the Fair 1190 - High Warden
Stonebull City - Ambassador
Coco of the Shire - GvG General

Requirements to Join: minimum EMA, must complete at least level 1 of GE weekly, have Observatory or Arc or be willing to make priority to obtain.

Agents Provocateurs was founded in May, 2018. Our current GE record stands at 46-28-5. We have never finished lower than 3rd. We unlock level 4 every week.

We recently launched our GvG campaign and could use a few more GvG willing / capable members.

Our 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 FP swap threads are quite busy. Leadership style is collaborative, as opposed to authoritarian.

We're climbing the rankings fast. Join us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116053

I have joined Agents Provocateurs and I like it because it is a guild where you get support and advice from higher rank players, you feel the guild like a real team and you feel included, our opinions are always taken into consideration and if you bring an issue to team they are very understanding and also they help you to get better at the game, it's been almost two months since I joined and it was a great decision. Join us you won't regret it! see you soon