• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ageing up

suethegreat

Captain
Just aged a city into Colonial and sat back for a barrage of story quests. Completing quite an expensive quest including diamond spend to reduce the timescale for 2 hidden prizes i was rewarded with......5 Spearfighters and 5 Slingers...... really? is this a mistake? (i know it isn't lol) Is it intentional to demotivate players in this way? Given i aged to maybe earn some quest diamonds then maybe kill the city this has helped my decision.

Knight of ICE

Not sure what your complaint is. In every age you have "a barrage of story quests". Spending diamonds is your own choice. Nobody is forcing you. Rewards come in all sorts. Sure, 5 spearfighters and 5 slingers is disappointing, but it usually means there is a big prize coming up.