• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Age up

punita

Corporal
Im planning to age up from hma to lma. My attack is 167/219. coins-31M,supplies-20M,goods-7-8k of each hma type, 300 of each lma type. So it it fine for me to age up and please give some tips on what to do after i age up.

Mandolyn

Private
I would upgrade half of upgradeable goods production buildings to current age and leave half at age below to balance goods production. It prevents a problem of not having enough goods for the age below, when doing negotiations in GE, GBG or quests.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I would upgrade half of upgradeable goods production buildings to current age and leave half at age below to balance goods production. It prevents a problem of not having enough goods for the age below, when doing negotiations in GE, GBG or quests.
Lower Aged buildings not aged up, should just be the ones that have minimal goods production, like the Mill of Fall. Otherwise, should store up enough Goods before Aging up, so the lower age is not an issue.