• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: After selecting production in multiple buildings, the zoom level is reset to max

Status
Not open for further replies.

scibuff

Sergeant
  • World: Jaims (and all other worlds)
  • Browser and Version: 1.197.ae3ee8dfd4a (03.02.2021 11:20), scibuff (6869907), en9, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/87.0.4280.141, 2133x1041, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug: After selecting production in multiple buildings, the zoom level is reset to max, when the production window is closed (after the last production is set and the window auto-closes)
  • Screenshots: Please see this video
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: minor
  • Preventative Actions: N/A
  • Summary: In 1.197 (I haven't noticed anything like this before the update), after a production is set to more than a single production/goods building, the city zoom is reset to maximum.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

Deleted member 109369

This is currently intended, though we are aware that it is not being well received. We'll feed that back, however it is not currently a bug

scibuff

Sergeant
This is currently intended, though we are aware that it is not being well received. We'll feed that back, however it is not currently a bug

Thanks for the update ... iirc, this is the 2nd or 3rd time you guys are messing with the user's zoom and every time players didn't like it ... I guess some folks up the food chain never learn ...

Knight of ICE

Since this isn't a bug, the feedback thread is there to show your opinion on it.

Locking this one.

Sly OwlBeard

Private

Why on earth would this be deliberate? We all play the game with the settings how we like them, who would want them adjusted for no apparent reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.