• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: After intruducing negotiation as daily...

DeletedUser115071

I never get to fight an army, everyday it's negotiation... Where was the option that we can choose if we negotiate or fight our way out of things.. This isn't the promised thing...

I mean I had enough.. .everyday negotiate. Boring

PS: Also tavern boost doesn't work for an extra turn so I am forced to use diamonds too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115071

I don't want to take your 24 times 8 hour producitons.. I want to fight and if I cannot to fight then I could choose to negotiate... I just hate to WASTE resourses because of a "part" of the daily while I can afford my troops to SMASH the army awaiting with my 214/160 % of attack and defense.. Why do I waste my time so much on military buildings and recieve this?

PS: I do the those 8 hour production... more than you can imagine actually.

I actually know a guy that has 0 on his GE negotiation... he never did those because he is a fighter and has a determination... and he does that because he had a choice NOT to waste resourses.