• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: After each fight in GvG return to the Sector Army Management Window not map overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99588

Proposal: After each fight in GvG return to the Sector Army Management Window instead of the map overview.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes, nothing found but search isn't great.

Reason: It is very cumbersome to have to keep clicking on the sector that you are attacking or defending after each fight especially as with each battle fought things slow down.

Details: Once fight is completed you would return to the sector information window that shows the army management to pick fresh troops for next battle.

Visual Aids: None needed.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: I can't think of any balance or abuse issues. It would just speed things up and be more user friendly.

DeletedUser101042

I think that is a great idea as it wastes valuable seconds after each attack to go back onto the sector window and could really help a lot of guilds who get attacked a lot. so defiantly a +1 from me

DeletedUser15432

Very good idea, plus 1 from me for all the reasons stated

DeletedUser13082

+1 from me.

Even if they don't want to do this they could at least get rid of the stupid screen jump which centres back on the HQ every time meaning we have to scroll back to the sector we're attacking after each battle if it's not close enough to the HQ sector.

DeletedUser99445

Its also a problem when you don't have an HQ and lay siege across the other side of the map, attack, fight an army then have to scroll all the way across the map again. Nightmare.

DeletedUser14394

+1

We could have saved up goods by defeating the sector before they defeat our siege. Anyway, it'll be much useful if implemented.

DeletedUser2989

This idea was essentially forwarded as a part of the GvG feedback thread, thus marking this thread as forwarded.

DeletedUser12400

+1
ZT0u31o.png

Visual Aids:
Current
dytIhVm.gif

Proposed
wBs2Wui.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107476

Puts here as I did on overtypes thread. You do not need to scroll across map HQ or no HQ. Call up log, press green shield and leave it like that. When you place siege it states on log you have placed it. You can click on any log and it will take you to the location automatically.

DeletedUser12400

Puts here as I did on overtypes thread. You do not need to scroll across map HQ or no HQ. Call up log, press green shield and leave it like that. When you place siege it states on log you have placed it. You can click on any log and it will take you to the location automatically.
.. and why do we need to do those unnecessary clicks:?:zzz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111150

+1
Would be great to have this done.
Makes playing GvG faster and easier

Status
Not open for further replies.