• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Advice on my last GB's.

.Eden.

Private
Hi, advanced players.
I’m in HMA with just over 3 mil points, I’m going to live here, not move on. I am very happy to just play the game here. It is very relaxed, I’m just a casual player. I have the 3 fighting buildings and the ToR at level 12, my only other building is the Arc at 75. When my Arc is at 80 what other GB should I concentrate on next, while slowly working my fighting GB’s higher I also have the Yggdrasil on lv 7 when it is maxed out I will do the Egyptians, so I won’t need a Traz, I do GE but that’s all. I will only want 1 or 2 more buildings I think. I’m thinking Himeji and Cape, based on how I will be playing the game, would those two GB’s make sense for me?
Cheers Steve.

Garbage-Jedi

Private
Himeji is great as it gives 114K supplies every day at L1 and spoils of war bonus for the first 4-5 fights, so you could get 500 goods or 200fp. you can also possibly get those with you TOR relics.
Do you know if you want more expansions to negotiate on the world map. Ask high players in space age to trade you goods at 1-1..so 200 HMA goods for space age goods, trade them down to the age you need to negotiate with, doubling your goods, on every down trade, so you could get 1000's of goods, im in LMA and currently trading in modern and progressive era maps..2 expansions per map

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

Himeji is great as it gives 114K supplies every day at L1 and spoils of war bonus for the first 4-5 fights, so you could get 500 goods or 200fp. you can also possibly get those with you TOR relics.

Himeji Castle gives 102,500 suplies at level 1. Chance of getting 500 goods is 1%. Chance of getting 200 fp is 5%. You can not get those with your TOR relics. Highest goods from a relic is 200. Highest fp is 100.

Do you know if you want more expansions to negotiate on the world map. Ask high players in space age to trade you goods at 1-1..so 200 HMA goods for space age goods, trade them down to the age you need to negotiate with, doubling your goods, on every down trade, so you could get 1000's of goods

If you follow the fair trade rules, most guilds require, you can not double on every down trade.

im in LMA and currently trading in modern and progressive era maps..2 expansions per map

Which means you have put yourself in a rather bad situation. You have rushed one part of the game and pretty soon you are going to find out that was not a smart thing to do.

.Eden.

Private
Thanks for your replies,
Knight of Ice, A friend of mine said that he had just made the worst mistake that you can make in Foe, that he had advanced too far in the world map.
What would he have meant? He would not explain. Possibly in relation to earning CF bonus's. Could that be what you were alluding to?
Cheers Steve

Knight of ICE

Thanks for your replies,
Knight of Ice, A friend of mine said that he had just made the worst mistake that you can make in Foe, that he had advanced too far in the world map.
What would he have meant? He would not explain. Possibly in relation to earning CF bonus's. Could that be what you were alluding to?
Cheers Steve

In every Event you will encounter quests that will involve the World map. Those quests will have an alternative, but that may be one that might be as impossible as well. Also, you are totally relying on others. The only thing you can do is trade and if nobody will take your trades you are stuck.

You are doing it for extra expansions, but if you play the game, you will get those expansions anyhow. It only helps if you decide to camp.