• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Advertisements.

Dead-Eye

General
Anyone else getten em yet? I got 20 medals for running one while I was havin h fag. Kinda cheesy these things IMHO. That said, if I can run one of these while I go grab a brewski from the fridge and perhaps get the odd FP pack then it aint all that bad. Still cheesy though.

DeletedUser113110

Anyone else getten em yet? I got 20 medals for running one while I was havin h fag. Kinda cheesy these things IMHO. That said, if I can run one of these while I go grab a brewski from the fridge and perhaps get the odd FP pack then it aint all that bad. Still cheesy though.
Yes! The new Show Hall. My guild chat is practically exploding about it...
One of my guildmates tried to post a picture of the Show Hall(just the link to it) but it got blocked... It says Inno thinks it's spam so you can't view it. Proceed with caution shall you read it. LITERALLY. Srsly Inno?

DeletedUser112745

One of my guildmates tried to post a picture of the Show Hall(just the link to it) but it got blocked... It says Inno thinks it's spam so you can't view it. Proceed with caution shall you read it. LITERALLY. Srsly Inno?
All links are marked as spam in order to protect players from harmful or inappropriate content. The fact it was a picture of the Show Hall has nothing to do with it.
Your guild can always get its own Discord server if they want to click links at their own risk.

DeletedUser113110

All links are marked as spam in order to protect players from harmful or inappropriate content. The fact it was a picture of the Show Hall has nothing to do with it.
Your guild can always get its own Discord server if they want to click links at their own risk.
I got MULTIPLE forum, wiki, and wikia links through though. Are they excluded?

Annnnd now it is gone. I thought the little theater that showed previews of games you could download or buy- catchy way to get ad money for FoE- and a little extra something for a bit of time. Was it just a trial- mistake- one off-- ??

Or it isn't on PC and only on a tablet/mobile?

DeletedUser113110

Annnnd now it is gone. I thought the little theater that showed previews of games you could download or buy- catchy way to get ad money for FoE- and a little extra something for a bit of time. Was it just a trial- mistake- one off-- ??

Or it isn't on PC and only on a tablet/mobile?
On the beta forum they say that it was a mistake and they were checking on it. Supposedly they were suspended because nobody liked them on beta, but now they release it. They were only supposed to be on PC, however now it's on the both now that it is on live. Some people don't get them though...
What do you mean by its gone? It's right there in the city...

On the beta forum they say that it was a mistake and they were checking on it. Supposedly they were suspended because nobody liked them on beta, but now they release it. They were only supposed to be on PC, however now it's on the both now that it is on live. Some people don't get them though...

For me it disappeared yesterday- in all my worlds. Don't remember if that was after maybe using each 3 or 4 times over the course of the evening. It was GONE. I was quite disappointed to not see it there.

Today when I logged back in- it is there again. I use tablet and PC. Glad to see it. Nice little gifts, if kind of hokey. Except- for me- it is not showing on PC right now but did show on tablet this morning. So if it was supposed to be on PC- I do not seem to have it, or it keeps disappearing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113110

For me it disappeared yesterday- in all my worlds. Don't remember if that was after maybe using each 3 or 4 times over the course of the evening. It was GONE. I was quite disappointed to not see it there.

Today when I logged back in- it is there again. I use tablet and PC. Glad to see it. Nice little gifts, if kind of hokey. Except- for me- it is not showing on PC right now but did show on tablet this morning. So if it was supposed to be on PC- I do not seem to have it, or it keeps disappearing.
Ok everyone- correction...
This is wrong... The one with EDIT is the right one.
Inno says that they got really bad response from Beta, however they feel Beta is not big enough, so they release it on some accounts, mostly mobile. I think they said they only intended to put it on mobile, but somehow some got to PC... It was intentional.
There is the UNoffical explanation that I copied from the OFFICAL explanation somewhere in the EN forum...

DeletedUser112150

I have it on mobile and nowhere else...

so far 3 collections:
5 diamonds
2 FPs
1200 supplies

i am fine with the ads, 25 sec for 5 diamonds is something i can live with :-)

Yep- after paying attention- I move from PC to tablet often through the day, depending-- it is only on mobile for me.

Which seems a tad hypocritical in some way- since Treasure Hunt was done away with, because mobile didn't have it, and now, we have something- Theater Ads- only on mobile (so far) and generally seem like better rewards, with less work. Why can't we have both.