• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Advancing on Map when not completed Previous Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser111738
  • Start date

DeletedUser111738

I'm about 3 quarters of the way through completing the Industrial Era Map but i clicked on a boat that has now taken me to the Progressive Era Map.... is there any way i can get back to the industrial Era map to complete the sectors remaining?

DeletedUser114849

I'm about 3 quarters of the way through completing the Industrial Era Map but i clicked on a boat that has now taken me to the Progressive Era Map.... is there any way i can get back to the industrial Era map to complete the sectors remaining?
No you can’t. I did the same thing and I have tried again and again and I can’t get back

DeletedUser112745

No you can’t. I did the same thing and I have tried again and again and I can’t get back
This thread has been dead for nearly a year, but never mind. :lol:

You actually can get back. Go to your continent map, look for the ship that took you to the current continent and tap/click it. A window will appear showing the world map, tap/click a continent to go back to it.

This is actually mentioned in the second post:
Click on the boat again and, when the world map appears, click back on the Ind Age continent.