• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Advanced troops at the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've found a couple of players in my neighborhood with Archers and Soldiers already; thing is, I'm #1 in that area and the best I can produce are horsemen.

Any idea where I can get those units?

DeletedUser

Have you looked at their village to see if they have those buildings built?

They may had skipped some research from the previous age to get them early and there are some quests that give you them.

If they have the buildings they may had paid gold or diamonds for more research points also but that will not mean they will be a higher point value always.

DeletedUser

Have you looked at their village to see if they have those buildings built?
I did, they don't have those buildings.

They may had skipped some research from the previous age to get them early and there are some quests that give you them.
That would require lots of gold/tool, it's been a day, so I don't think they can get that many resources that quickly. I haven't found a quest that gives you military units yet.

DeletedUser

if you attack a player in pvp tower i guess all or any of them would have the advance troop but if you try to attack the player in the normal screen that shows the top80 you would encounter only the troop he has.

DeletedUser1081

yeah, strange but true: if you use the Bronze Age PVP Tower to choose an opponent, whoever it is will have warriors and archers. you will too, if someone chooses your name as a PVP opponent. but if you click that same name in the "social interaction" thing, they'll only have their own defending army (or two spears, if they haven't set any special defense).

it's very weird that they call it "pvp" when it's actually "player vs AI-controlled collection of anachronistic units"

DeletedUser

How are points scored for attacks? I win battles and get approx 175 points, but others are getting 1k points each attack. What are they using?

DeletedUser

turnkey , i think it depends on your troop type versus the enemy type.
e.g. if i use 8 spearmen and beat iron age troops , i get more points.
i've had a few 1k point wins , but not many :)

DeletedUser

How are points scored for attacks? I win battles and get approx 175 points, but others are getting 1k points each attack. What are they using?

The tougher your opponents, the more points you get.
The less units you lose and or the more remaining hp your surviving units have, the more points you get.
If your population's happiness level is enthusiastic, you get 120% of what you'd get without the bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.