• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Advanced collect systems efficiency calculator/excel sheet

DeletedUser3157

I just found this primitive excel sheet and thought it's quite nice. Would be pity if it goes to waste, so I'll share it. It even includes PME buildings, so I must have made it after I actually left myself, but you can manually input anything there from newer or older ages regardless. It's obv based on supply systems as base, cause that's what(at least used to be) is most collect point effective and where everything always starts when u design for effectiveness. I just think it could be a nice learning tool for good players who already want to have most effective towns with best possible buildings, but haven't done yet or don't understand fully how all the formulas work out in regards all the interplays between roads, pop, culturals, houses, GBs, supply bonuses, demands etc. It should be all there in the formulas and you can look it out, although it might take some time to fully understand what is what.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0z269durtm3gcua/SupSystemCalcs.ods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Weird, no formulas are showing/working on it for me; might be something with having to download it. I have one of my own on Excel anyways, though it's more complicated to follow (with less results than yours) since each of my buildings are on a new row (like the residentials, cultures, etc.)

DeletedUser3157

Weird, it worked well for me. Anyone else with that problem?

DeletedUser100341

All I get is numbers. Its an ODS file. Maybe some versions of Excel handle it differently and don't import formulas? Besides looks too complicated for my simple mind.

DeletedUser99588

If you open it using openoffice calc or libre office calc then the formulas work fine. I can confirm that my version of excel (2010) did not import the formulas.