• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ads on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that I have to watch an ad to get a tavern boost, this is new. And with all the ads we have to watch in games it is unwelcome. Apparently the game makers is not satisfied with the millions of dollars they are making selling diamonds for outrageous prices. Now we got to watch ads as well. And this new anniversary game is crap, you have to be a Philadelphia lawyer to figure out the complexities it has. i couldn’t even follow the video for FAQ they put out. Way above my brain level. Part of the reason I always play FOE was the fact they didn’t use or abuse the watching of ads. Guess that simple time is over. So I guess the scourge of ads and making lots of money on it is here forever. So I will just restrict my play time or just quit all together. But greed is a terrible thing in my opinion.

unhappy customer
Barbaric Giant

DJ of BA

Master Corporal
I noticed lots of please watch ads today, however, I just get a message saying there are no ads at the moment available, please come back later, if you are going to annoy us with these ads then at least have them available, After spending well over £1000 on this game I am disgusted with these and am seriously thinking of quitting, It won't be to play another INNO game either, with all the nerfing of rewards, the abysmal GE L5, and now these AD, I have just about had enough, good luck going into receivership INNo, you are very rapidly losing the customers who pay your wages

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I noticed lots of please watch ads today, however, I just get a message saying there are no ads at the moment available, please come back later, if you are going to annoy us with these ads then at least have them available, After spending well over £1000 on this game I am disgusted with these and am seriously thinking of quitting, It won't be to play another INNO game either, with all the nerfing of rewards, the abysmal GE L5, and now these AD, I have just about had enough, good luck going into receivership INNo, you are very rapidly losing the customers who pay your wages
The greed is really showing. In the last day the bulk of stuff that gave bonuses had no ad videos. Now it seems you can’t play the game without forcing us to watch these useless videos. You’re going to lose a lot of players to these videos. Stop being so greedy. People are still spending money but not on useless crap you have to watch to keep your game flowing...

Fling Flung

Private
Ok, a few ads here and there I can stand, but what have done? Incidents with ads? I highly recommend to remove those at least. Really overdone. Game became ad watching and on top I know these ads by heart already… Game destroyed!

Malynn

Corporal
While I appreciate and accept the need for Ads to help cover costs, such as staff wages, production and development, server, energy costs etc. and that sale of diamonds and other items alone may not cover these expenses. Therefore the need for revenue from Ads.
What I don’t appreciate is that after watching an Ad, the Ad doesn’t close straight away, you then end up waiting several seconds only to then be taken to the advertised game in the App Store, then another wait of several seconds before you can get out of the App Store and eventually back to the game.

Come on Inno - If we have to watch Ads, which as I said I don’t object to. Make them clean and simple without all the jumping around from the Ad to the App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.