• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Addition to the Community Management Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

Hello players!

Today, it's my pleasure to introduce to you our new Co-Community Manager for the EN server, Dudettas. Some of you will know her from the What Time is it Contest, which she has been managing while Amy is away.

Dudettas has been with the support team for two years and and has been one of our Senior Moderators for a year and a half. Her knowledge and skills have helped many players with their problems in Support. She is looking forward to interacting with all of our forum members as well as continuing her role in assisting players with their tickets and concerns.

PrincessXyster and myself are thrilled to have her join us and we know you will all welcome her as well. :)

DeletedUser104881

Thank you :blush:

I'm excited to be taking on my new role. I first joined the Support Team as a Moderator because I felt Forge of Empires had a great community of players and I wanted to contribute. I'm looking forward to spending more time on the forums in addition to expanding my work in Support.

I've been playing Forge of Empires for nearly four and a half years. I started the game for the city building and stayed for the GvG and the help and advice from other players who helped my city grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.