• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Adding multiple forge points ar same time

Clydesdale34

Private
I have observed several players being able to add many forge points to a Great Building at one time, in one case hundreds. How is this done?

Emberguard

Legend
As Richard said, fastest way is through the mobile app. Desktop pauses each time you click the button, but mobile doesn't pause until either you stop clicking or the amount reaches 500

The other way is if it's already in your FP bar. Collecting from my city today netted 99 FPs, if I went into Guild Expedition I could get additional FPs from completing encounters. If there's any FP relics I may if I'm lucky get another 100 FPs. Once I go into a GB I can dump everything from my bar straight into that GB regardless of if it's Desktop or Mobile

Dead-Eye

General
The other way is if it's already in your FP bar. Collecting from my city today netted 99 FPs, if I went into Guild Expedition I could get additional FPs from completing encounters. If there's any FP relics I may if I'm lucky get another 100 FPs. Once I go into a GB I can dump everything from my bar straight into that GB regardless of if it's Desktop or Mobile

Indeed and a great way to convert bonus FP's into packs for later investments.

woody432

Private
Question.

When donating goods to, say, the treasury its easy to do by clicking on the drop down menu, choose the good and type in the amount and send. all done in a blink of an eye, can this be simplified and added to the FPs to make donating large amounts to other GB easier as it takes an age to keep pressing the donate 10 button

Emberguard

Legend
@woody432 when you donate to the treasury you're not competing with anyone.

When you donate to a GB if you put in the full amount and someone gets there a fraction faster then you've wasted far more then the current system. I'd like to put more then 10 as the mobile mode can put 500 at a time very quickly as there's no refresh between lots of 10, but having full typed out amounts would require working out what you'd want to happen if two or more players donate at once.

Assuming all vying for 1st (50% total of GB) does two go on current lvl and third to the next lvl? Does two go through and third get rejected? (Currently it won't allow more then the lvl can hold and would need a refresh of the GB pop up to show new lvl) Should the system lock out contributions for a second or two if it registers a contribution? Should all be taken at the players word and be accepted on first come first serve?

Easiest implementation is keeping everything as is and allowing amounts to be typed in. In which case if two players typed in 50% of the total to lvl whoever gets in first is first and the other player gets second for the same amount put in (unless they overshot the mark in which case it's put whatever's remaining for the lvl)

woody432

Private
Thanks for the reply, but I'm sure the clever people who invented FOE could come up with a system where that doesn't happen or you donate a maximum each time to help, I'm not a computer wizard so wouldn't know the parameters, surely it would be worth atleast a go and trial it on the BETA site

Agent327

Overlord
Thanks for the reply, but I'm sure the clever people who invented FOE could come up with a system where that doesn't happen or you donate a maximum each time to help, I'm not a computer wizard so wouldn't know the parameters, surely it would be worth atleast a go and trial it on the BETA site

The clever people are not interested in it.