• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Adding a reduction %attrition x Guilds level

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

How do you find this idea ?

• A good one !

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A bad one !

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • An abusal one !

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:

1%/per Guilds level Chance no Attrition Increase for the Sectors adjusted to the Base on Battlegrounds
(like a default Siege Camp for the Base)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

No

Reason:

We have a support bonus every time our Guild level ups, why not get a boost for Battlegrounds aswell ?

Details:

1% Chance of no Attrition for the Sectors adjusted to your Base For every time your Guild levels up.
You could also set a factor for that , depending on the Guilds League. (x0.25 for Cooper x0.5 for Silver x1 for Gold x1.25 for Platinum x1.5 for Diamond f.e.)

Visual Aids:

nope

Balance:

Developers will decide the numbers not me

Abuse Prevention:

Yes, if you make it 100% there could be abusals.
With 50 or even 75% not much

Summary:

We have bonuses for GvG , why not for Battlegrounds aswell ?
I wont say much, it just came to my mind and i proposed , feel free to Critique !

Agent327

Overlord
Now that's what you would call a totally stupid idea.

Let's just unbalance GBG, so the top Guilds will profit the most and have it easier.

LOL - It's not enough that giant guilds already command the GvG - Let's turn GbG into a real mess too!

It should go the other way - negative - the more powerful the guild; the greater their disadvantage - similar to the handicap in golf - The more powerful guilds should start with let's say 20 Attrition for all guild members.

If the guild is at the top in Gold and goes to next season in Gold - 20 to start.
If the guild enters a higher league at the bottom - 0 to start.
A table of "handicaps" can be created and applied to the starting position in each league.

How's that sound? Better?

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
If the guild is at the top in Gold and goes to next season in Gold - 20 to start.
If the guild enters a higher league at the bottom - 0 to start.
A table of "handicaps" can be created and applied to the starting position in each league.

How's that sound? Better?

No. Equally stupid.

DeletedUser

Now that's what you would call a totally stupid idea.

Let's just unbalance GBG, so the top Guilds will profit the most and have it easier.
Buddy , dont try to steal my honor please...
Why unbalance ? You dont wanna farm easier with your 1 man guild with 50k SAM goods ? haha
Or you just became a <<Fair-Player>> ?! :'D

DeletedUser

It should go the other way - negative - the more powerful the guild; the greater their disadvantage
i made a proposition like this , when GBG opened but guess what ?
<it was stupid> aswell hahahahah
you are really funny guys i love you !

Status
Not open for further replies.