• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Adding a new feature to the GBs

DeletedUser111906

My suggestion is to add a (LOCK) feature to the GB , this option prevent anyone from adding forge points to it , i suggest that due to i lose my double collection many times and i cant prevent the others from adding the last forge point to my GB ...
hope this suggestion is a good one , in case you consider it as a good add to the game i wish if i can see it soon because it is really will help players to manage and more control over their cities ..
good luck to all :)
Best Regards
Imar...

stevejohnson

Private
really we were just discussing this in my guild and it is so unfair when others can sabotage your GB by slipping the last FP on it and levelling it

DeletedUser96901

really we were just discussing this in my guild and it is so unfair when others can sabotage your GB by slipping the last FP on it and levelling it
do the last 50 FP at once and nobody will level your GB :lol:

btw: sabotaging is part of the game

there is a plunder achievement
so wouldn't it be funny also have a "level other peoples gb"-achievement which counts how often you leveled a GB from someone else :lol:

and you should blame the other people and not the ones who actually leveled the GB
I often have seen that someone donated 1 FP too less and believing nobody would donate that one FP more than him because that would level the GB

Last edited by a moderator: