• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Add Stray Animals i.e. Dogs, for capture.

zwaka

Private
Please consider adding stray animals to the incidents within the urban areas. The players who capture them using a building Dog Catcher before the animal is hit by a car or even killed by hunters. some of us Love our pets and it would be of great help to us if you can use this game to teach people how to treat Animals. If the dog catcher rescues the said Animal the player gets valuable goods, if the Animal is not rescued in time the city looses happiness etc. etc.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
But what about those players that live in countries that still eat dogs (i.e. India, South Koren {which served dishes of dog meat during the Olympics} and others) - should they not get a choice too - perhaps along with the dog catcher and cars, have some restauranteurs also getting some kind of bonus for catching a dog?

punita

Corporal
But what about those players that live in countries that still eat dogs (i.e. India, South Koren {which served dishes of dog meat during the Olympics} and others) - should they not get a choice too - perhaps along with the dog catcher and cars, have some restauranteurs also getting some kind of bonus for catching a dog?
In India only 3-4(out of 28) states ate dog in past 20 years n 2 among them have now passed law banning slaughter/eating of dog.
So better check before typing.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In India only 3-4(out of 28) states ate dog in past 20 years n 2 among them have now passed law banning slaughter/eating of dog.
So better check before typing.
Passed a law that is rarely enforced and very often ignored. Such as passing laws for distracted driving (i.e. no texting while driving) or laws that say no feeding the wildlife. Very often ignored. So no need to check before typing when the law has such little teeth - like little doggies.

Knight of ICE

Post is unformatted and DNS and discussion is realy gettimng nowhere, so moving and locking this.