• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add Scroll through to the unfinished GB button.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Change the behavior of the unfinished GB initiator button in the guild/friends slider. Instead of focusing only on one unfinished GB, it should scroll through them all i.e. with each click focus on the next one in line.

Visual aid:
Right now it will only focus on statue of Zeus, but it should focus on a different GB with each click.
Untitled.jpg

Bonus points, if you can add a popup with status of the GB you scrolled to ;)
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser7719

+1 from me. I wouldn't give the bonus though because all you need to do is hover you cursor of the GB that would be right in front of you...

DeletedUser

+1 from me too

I think that currently the scroll button is choosing for the most recently built GB (though I am not sure).

Also agree with byeordie that it is not needed to indicate the bonus as it will pop up anyways when you hover over the GB.

DeletedUser

-1 from me

I never use that button. Nothing personal about it

DeletedUser

+1 for me, useful for those that do use the button.
@mungiu, I don't think the fact you don't use the button is a reason to -1 the idea. If you don't use the button and the idea won't affect how you play the game then don't vote. If however there is a valid reason how you think an idea would negatively effect you or others or the game itself then fair enough by all means -1.

DeletedUser

+1 from me. I wouldn't give the bonus though because all you need to do is hover you cursor of the GB that would be right in front of you...
The "bonus" is not intended for those who are looking for a specific GB, but those who wish to have a quick overview of all the players GB's and their progress/level. It will allow to do so in 3 clicks, much faster than the alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1 for me, useful for those that do use the button.
@mungiu, I don't think the fact you don't use the button is a reason to -1 the idea. If you don't use the button and the idea won't affect how you play the game then don't vote. If however there is a valid reason how you think an idea would negatively effect you or others or the game itself then fair enough by all means -1.

I disagree, as a player i would like the devs to focus on other issues so if i see the idea useless i express it. If i am neutral to the idea then i don;t express. The conclusion is that my "-1" was destined to show the fact that i personally think it would be a waste of time. However that i just my opinion.

If more player will like the idea than i will be overshadowed by their +1's

With respect, mungiu

DeletedUser

+2

I think this is 2 separate ideas here so I would give either or both a +1. It took me a while to visualize what you are trying to accomplish but after I did, I really like it.

DeletedUser

I disagree, as a player i would like the devs to focus on other issues so if i see the idea useless i express it. If i am neutral to the idea then i don;t express. The conclusion is that my "-1" was destined to show the fact that i personally think it would be a waste of time. However that i just my opinion.

If more player will like the idea than i will be overshadowed by their +1's

With respect, mungiu
But you did not "express" anything or give any form of constructive criticism. I too as a player would like the devs to focus on certain other things but that is no reason not to improve existing functions if possible. You may not use this particular function but others do, and if the devs had considered it a "useless" function would they have put it there in the first place?

With equal respect, wizard.

edit: apologies to the OP and forum mods for being slightly off topic but I feel it important if people are posting in certain sections of the forum to provide proper positive feedback or constructive criticism were appropiate.

Last edited by a moderator: