• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Add "Points of player ranked below" to Battle-Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
My proposal is to add a box with "Points of player ranked below" in the battle results screen.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes, no similar idea was posted as far as I'm aware.

Reason:
Well, I just think it is a bit annoying to have to constantly check the respective tower in order to keep an eye out for competition (specially the earlier towers where you have to scroll down a bit). In terms of time saving it won't change much (well, maybe 10 secs or so), it will just be less annoying.
Also this feature would improve the competitiveness of the pvp towers (when you have the info right away the you have a player very close to you then you feel compelled to fight yet another battle just to make sure you stay on that rank).

Details:
Similarly to the points for next rank, there would be a box with the points of the player ranked below (or the point difference for instance).

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
I believe this improvement won't cause any abuse or imbalance in the game (you can already all the points of the other players in the tower) nor will it make the game easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Thanks for the proposal, JoaoT.
I've edited the Thread Title to suit the Idea.

My personal view : This is a highly usable feature. +1 from here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.