• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Add Player to Existing Coversation in Messages

• Thread starter Deleted member 108231
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can we have the Ability as a Leader of a Guild to Add New Guild Members to already Existing Messages.

Players Can Leave a Conversation but there is no way to add players to Existing without re-doing the entire message again.
Would save a lot of time and effort if We had that option instead of re-doing threads every time a new member joins a Guild.

DeletedUser

never mind just found that it will be implemented soon!
Thank God for that

DeletedUser99588

Careful, Innogames interpretation of soon is a little different to most peoples expectations. I'm hoping, considering the outcry over this new messaging system, 'soon' does indeed mean soon. Even so it needs to be tested properly in beta prior to hitting the live servers. If they had done that in the first place with the messaging system and actioned the feedback we wouldn't have pages and pages of complaints.

DeletedUser12400

;C

I can't wait for this feature.. Hope it will not take too long ;C
My vision:
host.png

DeletedUser2989

This one has been already suggested and "forwarded" as noticed by King Paul the Destroyer, thus marking this idea "Already Suggested".