• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add notes onto a world

Would it be helpful to be able to write notes into the game to note swaps / strategy?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal
I propose a notes tab be added into the message centre to help people make notes on any swaps they have added or forward strategies.

Reason
I have 9 worlds and I like to forward plan and keep tabs on what swaps I have done in the message centre without having to remember which swap I added to, in what world and what time I posted it.

Details
It just needs to be a simple text free page that is only viewed and edited by the player

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Proposal
I propose a notes tab be added into the message centre to help people make notes on any swaps they have added or forward strategies.

Reason
I have 9 worlds and I like to forward plan and keep tabs on what swaps I have done in the message centre without having to remember which swap I added to, in what world and what time I posted it.

Details
It just needs to be a simple text free page that is only viewed and edited by the player
Here is an idea - get a piece of paper and write on it what you want. If you do not know what paper is, then use a notepad or other app program and put your notes there.

Here is an idea - get a piece of paper and write on it what you want. If you do not know what paper is, then use a notepad or other app program and put your notes there.
Very helpful; I would never have thought of that before your suggestion, but now that I think about it having paper doesn't help the environment and flags to my wife how addicted to the game I am. Switching between apps isn't the easiest thing to do on a mobile when a few lines of code could help many.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Very helpful; I would never have thought of that before your suggestion, but now that I think about it having paper doesn't help the environment and flags to my wife how addicted to the game I am. Switching between apps isn't the easiest thing to do on a mobile when a few lines of code could help many.
If you are that badly addicted to the game - then these "few" lines of code would be the worst idea for you to suggest, since it would just continue to add to your addiction. So perhaps your 'wife' should know what is going on and you should take an extended break from the game. So, for your health and mental wellbeing - a definite NO is required for this poll.

If you are that badly addicted to the game - then these "few" lines of code would be the worst idea for you to suggest, since it would just continue to add to your addiction. So perhaps your 'wife' should know what is going on and you should take an extended break from the game. So, for your health and mental wellbeing - a definite NO is required for this poll.
:lol: Good job you are not working in sales for Forge of Empires

RegV

Corporal
In the social tab, create a new conversation.
Add 2 recipients you don't care about (random hoodies, stone age players, whatever).
Change the topic name to something meaningful, like 'My Notes' or something.
Send a message.
Remove the other 2 recipients from the thread.
Post/edit to your hearts content in your very own 'My Notes' thread.
Mark as important and it shouldn't get deleted if you don't post there often.

Zero lines of new code required from Inno.

Status
Not open for further replies.