• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Add neighborhood/guild/friends icon to event history

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Add icons to the event history if that event is from a guild member, friend, or a neighborhood. Same concept is when you look on the list of all the players, it shows a small icon next to their name, if that player is in your guild, or your neighborhood.

(Second idea not sure if a thread needs to be created or not, but there is no icon from the player list, if that player is in your friends list or not. Players list shows only if that player is in your guild, or your neighborhood)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
Shows a little more detailed information on the events. Also good for guild officers, to easily distinguish if something is from their guild members, or somebody else.

Visual Aids:
2yn5jth.jpg

DeletedUser

Actually, I like it. Was just waiting to see what others had to say. Reason I like it is: Once in a while I want to go through the list of events and visit the friends who have polished me, then repay them by polishing them back. When I have gone through the entire list of events I can check my friends list to see if there is anyone I did not repay. Those are the ones who did not visit me all week so I can delete them.

As of now I have to try to remember who are friends, neighbors and guild members and that is hard.

So +1 vote from me.

DeletedUser10272

simple yet useful. +1
I'd position it between the avatar and event though

DeletedUser

simple yet useful. +1
I'd position it between the avatar and event though

The position is not the really important topic here, it's wherever the devs might think will fit the best, it's the actual indicators is what I would like to have.