• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

add me

• Thread starter DeletedUser11897
  • Start date

DeletedUser11897

hi my name is wallinja on the game pleasae add me as a friend to polish and trade =)

DeletedUser5026

Hey poppy-anne,

I think you posted this thread in the wrong world. A search for "wallinja" turns up nothing.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Brkica, please read up before commenting like that.

Apparently the player can't be found in Fel Drangyr so must be playing on another (unknown) world :p

DeletedUser

It looks like Poppy Anne is not a frequent forum user so let me explain. She also posted on the Greifental friends thread where she was accepted into our community and seems quite happy. When she last messaged me she was going to be AFK a lot for the next while so I took the liberty of replying here. I would suggest this thread be locked or deleted.