• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add Friend Button in Global Ranking???

DeletedUser

i think this need to be implemented

an " add this player ass your friend" button, on the "Action" column near "write a message" and "Visit"

what do you say ?

DeletedUser

tem·plate
[tem-plit]
noun

anything that determines or serves as a pattern; a model

example 1:You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
example 2: Please follow the required template when posting an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tem·plate

Proposal: Add friend button in player global ranking.

Reason: to ease up the action of expanding your social network in Forge of Empires

Details: Add friend button in player global ranking so that players can directly give friend requests to player they wish to be friends with.

Abuse Prevention:
Not more than 10 friend requests per day (from the global player ranking that is) - this will prevent spam of friend requests

Summary: Add friend button in player global ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Hi Bibas...

What our dear Altruists tried to say, was that you have to use the Idea-Template, when posting new ideas...actually mungiu showed you, what your top-post is supposed to look like (I guess he likes the idea)...but it's no good any other place, than in the top-post.
Please, follow the link to the Idea-Templates in my signature, find the right template or just use the first one you encounter. Copy/paste it into your own top-post in this thread. Click the yellow "Edit Post" below your top-post, to edit it. That's all there is to it... ;)