• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Add FP contributions to GBs to Event History

Would you like to see FP contributions to GBs in the Event History?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Proposal
The idea is simply to add an entries to the Event History whenever a player contributes to any GBs.

Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
I have searched the forums for all 'Event History' posts and could not find a similar suggestion.

Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No

Reason
Most guilds have swap threads for GBs which require players to donate to the previous player in the thread before posting their own GBs. The issue with these threads is it is very difficult to track contributions are made correctly, especially when the same building is leveled several times, as the thread updates the GB level for all old entries.

This can lead to players either deliberately or accidentally making incorrect FP payments at the expense of the previous player in the thread. By making this simple change it will allow players to check that they have both made and received the expected amount of TPs on their GBs.

Details
The change would simply add an entry for any FP donations to any GBs into the event log of both the player making the donation and the player receiving the donation.

Examples of the logs could be something like the following.

When donating FP to another player's GB:
You donated <amount> FP to <player name>'s <GB name>

When receiving FP from another player:
<player name> donated <amount> to your <GB name>

When adding to your own GBs:
You added <amount> FP to your <GB name>

Balance/Abuse Prevention

This change only adds logging and is therefore not exploitable. This change is intended to reduce the chance that players can exploit others.

Sorry I hadn't seen the linked thread, although their idea seemed to revolve more around adding a proper swap mechanism into the game, which seemed to be what other players were objecting to.

My suggestion was much more simply, just logging where FPs are transferred to and from, which I think would be useful outside of just swap threads. For example I know I have accidentally added FPs onto my own GBs before instead of another player's GB, and it took me ages to track down what I had done.

I think this would be a nice simple change which would improve quality of life for players and should be a relatively minor change to make.

Fp swaps of all kinds (swap threads, private swaps, 1.9 etc) are player made invention and not really a part of the game. It's not really the game developers' job to make features that keep track of and show logs of all the smart homemade arrangements the players create.
I agree though and vote yes to the idea. A detailed GB contribution log would be useful.