• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add button to check inactivity for mobile players

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser99588

+1 for providing existing functionality that PC has to App.
-1 for extending that ability for everyone to be able to see when you were last active.

DeletedUser116504

that can only be seen by leaders and founders but would be a nice thing to add this to all for all players so you could check friends activity
Should be only for leaders..its weird if everyone can see ur inactivity

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Why woul it be strange or weird that a player can see are you active or not ? The activity of frends and neighbours determine how one play and will one invest or not ... it doesn't need to show curunt online status ... it can be just that you have been playing the game and inactivity like : player wasn't in game 24, 48 and 72 hours ....

Agent327

Overlord
Why woul it be strange or weird that a player can see are you active or not ? The activity of frends and neighbours determine how one play and will one invest or not ... it doesn't need to show curunt online status ... it can be just that you have been playing the game and inactivity like : player wasn't in game 24, 48 and 72 hours ....

Activity of friends and neighbours no one can see.

DeletedUser116504

Well for one, you will know what time they're usually online..then you can plunder them when they're not on.

Romalo5

Corporal
I think this is going off the rails ... the idea (I think) is that you can look up somewhere to see if a player has been active in the last week or 2 days or whatever. Not if a player is "on-line" at any particular moment. But I am an old fool and perhaps I have got the idea wrong!

Agent327

Overlord
Did i say that you could ? No. I said that why shouldn't we be able ... considering in your history you can see did that person aided you in last 24 hours ... but that isn't a solution ... and we need solution ...

You say it determines how you play and how you invest. How can that be an argument if no one can see it?

This is about bringing something to the app that is already on the PC. Totally useless to suggest, but that is something some will never get. You turn it into something totally different.

Agent327

Overlord
I think this is going off the rails ... the idea (I think) is that you can look up somewhere to see if a player has been active in the last week or 2 days or whatever. Not if a player is "on-line" at any particular moment. But I am an old fool and perhaps I have got the idea wrong!

You can on the stats page.

DeletedUser113235

You say it determines how you play and how you invest. How can that be an argument if no one can see it?

This is about bringing something to the app that is already on the PC. Totally useless to suggest, but that is something some will never get. You turn it into something totally different.

You speak like a you're a developer.
How do you know that this is never will happen?

DeletedUser111576

What I like to see in app version is the last date time my friends were online. Because some people add you as friends and then they disappear, you keep motivating their building but you don’t get anything back in return because simply they are not online.

I’d like to see if any of my friend comes online every 6 months then I remove them