• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add button to check inactivity for mobile players

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser116504

Im on mobile and is wondering if FoE can add button to check inactivity like in the pc app? This is to check those inactive members

[Mod Edit] Added for clarification: Idea is referring to this feature on the Desktop
upload_2018-12-29_13-44-28.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116504

It shows red in browser? does it not? lol.. i just hear from guildmates with pc

It's a bit time consuming but you can look at each player on the foestats website and see if people have been inactive.

I often do this to weed out my friends list :)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 it could be useful... but one can chek tavern ( edit: of a person that you think it is inactive ) several days in a row and if all the same people are there player could be inactive for some time ... but that is not allways true ...

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
+1 it could be useful... but one can chek tavern several days in a row and if all the same people are there player coukd be inactive for some time ... but that is not allways true ...

This is about checking the activity of guildmembers You check your tavern several days in a row for that?????

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
This is about checking the activity of guildmembers You check your tavern several days in a row for that?????
Yes but you could also need to see if a neighbour or a friends is active ...as you don't want to invest in a gb that will never level ...

Curuntly only possible to knowe that is by doing just that ...

And from context Agent us very clear that you do not chek your own tavern ... you chek tavern of a player that you think is not active ...

DeletedUser

Yes but you could also need to see if a neighbour or a friends is active ...as you don't want to invest in a gb that will never level ...

And from context Agent us very clear that you do not chek your own tavern ... you chek tavern of a player that you think is not active ...

True, apart from the fact that while it is one of the only tools to measure this for app players, it is still a somewhat wonky way because, I don’t know about you, but little guild members are also in my friendslist.
So in such case I have to actually go to their city and check their tavern as such.
I have to admit I don’t do that :)

Agent327

Overlord

First, that is not at all what this idea is about and second, if you check every neighbours tavern for a couple of days, you are bonkers. There are easier ways.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
First, that is not at all what this idea is about and second, if you check every neighbours tavern for a couple of days, you are bonkers. There are easier ways.
Off course i don't chek each and every player ... i only chek these that i have plan to invest ... i also use history to see did that person aided me in last 24 hours ...

And i didn't say that .....

DeletedUser

Off course i don't chek each and every player ... i only chek these that i have plan to invest ... i also use history to see did that person aided me in last 24 hours ...

And i didn't say that .....

It turns out the initial suggestion is about being able to check mobile if guild members are active.
Although I have to admit it wasn’t that clear to me from the start given the first post.

Dead-Eye

General

Yeah. If you put the pointy thing over a friend, guildi, or hoodie you get all kinds of somewhat useless information. One of the achievements could be replaced with a LAST ACTIVE slot showing when the player was last active. It would be a lot easier than looking at taverns or that FoE data base thing. If the egg heads at Inno have time to make things blurry then not then perhaps they could find the time to do something useful.
So +1

DeletedUser113235

yeah. +1

So how do we like suggest this to Inno? hahaha
And you should wait a lot of time until this idea get Forwarded and then wait more until FoE read it and wait more until they think about it. And just after all that, maybe your idea will be implemented.