• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add Bought Slots when Selling Military Buildings

Surge

Brigadier-General
Proposal: When selling military buildings, it would be nice if the given refund would also count in the slots a player bought. It does not have to be 25%.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?: I have not seen this idea yet.

Reason: Because slots are very expensive during the given age time (LMA slots in LMA, CA for CA), a part of the slots cost would cut frustration on lost money. After all, you are basically selling a military building that had its soldier's quarters expanded twice.

Details: Add in 10% to 25% of the price of both slots when selling a building. This will not work with buildings that were just built, as no slots were bought. When one slot is bought, the refund should increase slightly. After the second slot, the refund should be much more noticeable. I do not know about the diamond slot, though.

Visual Aids: Not necessary - it's only a value change.

Balance: Altering the percent refund with slots to give best balance.

Abuse Prevention: I do not see abuse. You are still getting less money than you are spending - no profits made. Do not give extra resources from diamond slots - that is trading diamonds for supplies and coins in an indirect way.

Summary: Include part of the price of bought slots when selling military buildings.

DeletedUser

+1 for this.

A new slot means equipment purchased for the unit and adopting the building to host more units. This means objects are bought. And we all know objects can be sold.