• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add auto scroll-back after attacking as well

DeletedUser3157

Proposal: Right now after you finish an attack, you have to manually scroll back from start to where you left off. Add an automatic scroll-back to where you were left off.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes

Reason: It would slightly improve the gaming experience for most of the attackers and it doesn't technically seem like a difficult addition, seeing a similar feature is already in effect regards to polishing/motivating.

Details: Not really much to add. This issue has been raised a few times, lately in this thread: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?6790-Scrolling-Bar-Fighting
, but I haven't seen anyone bothering to make a thread in ideas section about it, so here it is.

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

DeletedUser1094

I have to start battling some more... because I had not noticed it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the proposal, hint... and I concur with the posts in the link... it ought to work the same way as with City-Support.
+1 from me. (why hasn't this issue surfaced before?)

K.D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had 42 neighbours.. about half was in my guild lol.. Yesterday it got finally merged after weeks and I've got 79 neighbours now..
NOW I'm feeling this flaw more heavily. +1 from me.

- L

DeletedUser

When I started the game, it would auto scroll after attacking and/or polishing. It was broken sometime around the patch that added guilds. I'm sure they'll restore it eventually, at least I hope so, it's a nuisance for sure.