• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Add an option to create "Neighbourhood only" trades

• Thread starter DeletedUser5026
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Gf7zfgT.png

DeletedUser653

OT are you digging up old treads for the fun of it? why post against a dead tread? last post was March 2015

Are you really just trying to increase your post count???

DeletedUser653

OT in this case please explain what you are doing, if i see a 2 year old post and you just +1 it your not helping anyone understand your motives. So happy if you are asking where an idea is that was forwarded, but please post the question not just put +1 and assume we understand that +1 means something completely different.

Vesiger

Monarch
In​
my opinion voting on old threads is fine, as long as the thread is still relevant today.​
The number of votes simply affects the likelihood of the idea's being forwarded in the first place.
So voting +1 to forward an idea that has already been forwarded is completely pointless!

DeletedUser108379

What is the topic here?
The idea has been forwarded. So what can one discuss here now?
Only information of interest I see would be if the devs liked that idea or not. But we can discuss that all days long, but would not be any wiser.

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, it's a bit like casting your vote for the winning candidate after the results have been declared - it doesn't actually achieve much!

DeletedUser108379

I have an idea....
:rolleyes:

The threads of forwarded ideas should always be closed. If the idea is implemented, than a mod can reopen that thread, say it is implemented and close it again.
Than we would not get flooded with resurrected old threads. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.