• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a Town Management Window

Surge

Brigadier-General
Proposal: Add a Town Management Window

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes: town management.

Reason: The town management window is an important part of any town/city building game. It allows you to see activities in a glance without having to click on everything.

Details: The town management window will allow you to quickly see if any buildings are idle, if any military building is not full (slots are not upgraded), and what each production building is producing.

Visual Aids:

zKbvUdY.png

EEO0fcI.png

I2qUzlv.png

Balance: Remove nuclear warheads from town management window ASAP!

Abuse Prevention: If it's TOO convenient or powerful, maybe ask a monthly diamond fee for it. Just like Tribal Wars does (which is an Inno game).

Summary: Add a town management window to quickly check up on activities.

DeletedUser7719

Looks like something that would get rid of the sidebar.
+1 from me (I don't think it would need a diamond fee. It doesn't feel too convenient for me)