• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a "Post all Trades" option to messaging thread.

DeletedUser112395

Proposal: Add an option that will allow us to post all of our existing trades onto a message thread at once.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, could not find another proposal similar to this one.

Reason: When you have many trades up it is sometimes quite a pain to have to post each one one at a time to a trade thread ect. Also there is the possibility of posting the same trade twice, which is annoying. I think this will be a very helpful and convenient addition to the game. Another way this could be implemented is if there was a way to select certain trades and post them.

Visual Aids: None

Abuse: N/A

Please let me know what you think of this idea, constructive criticism appreciated.

Agent327

Overlord
Great idea. Nothing better than have a thread spammed by someone with numerous pages of trades. I would kick you out of my Guild.

DeletedUser112745

Absolutely no.

This is abusable very, very easily, despite you leaving the "abuse" header blank in your post.
It will be used to spam friends, neighbours and guildmates.

People already get annoyed with random neighbours sending messages to share GBs and (most often unfair) trades. The feature you suggest would make that worse.

Also, having the guild leader rights, I also agree with Agent above, I'd kick you for spamming our trade threads regularly. Not only would it cause annoyance, but it makes it unfair on other members whose trades are now pushed out of view.

When I have dozens of trades up, I will only post a maximum of maybe six of those in our guild trade threads. And will only post more once some have been taken. Because I need to be considerate to my other guildmates. And you should be too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch

Unless you can provide a description and/or at best a visual that will not occur as trade spam, of which there is plenty at times.
If you put up a lot of trades, which then are not taken perhaps considering that your trades are not that interesting/relevant and therfore less of these trades are needed. And in the case they are all taken then there is no "need" or any possibility to remove them and so no problem.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112395

If someone were to spam me with irrelevant trades I would simply ignore them.
Another option would be when you select the post all trades option it would be collapsed into one post, if someone wanted to see those trades they would click on it to expand it, similar to spoilers on this forum.

Vesiger

Monarch
Definitely not; I often have two or three pages of trades waiting for takers, and I don't suppose I'm the only one. Unless you only had two or three active trades the effect would be overwhelming .

Emberguard

Legend
one time there was a guy with 15 pages of trades in the market. I don't want 15 pages of trades in one thread.

If anything to prevent abuse it'd be nice if the amount of trades you can put up were limited per age