• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: add a new 100FP button to all GB donation screens

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser96901

And that 100 fp button isn't??????
actually that button is worse

one missclick 100 FP gone

for donating wrong with a text field you need much more clicks

but then for that one we need additional confirmation cause everyone can misstype once in 100 occasions and place 10k instead of 1k and that wouldnt be good.
so once every 100 dealer auction offers you type in 10 times more than you want to pay ?

but for people who don't know what they are doing there could be a confirmation window

DeletedUser96901

people who enter 1467 in a text field and then click donate all by accident could get a confirmation window

do you really want to donate 1467 FP
yes cancel
[ _ ] never ask again

just wondering:
how big was your biggest accident with the text field in the dealers auction ?

Agent327

Overlord
How about more thinking and less whining on everyone's post? ffs

Like you do?

Pay attention and you put in the right number. Have some lag and you will hit that button just a couple of times to much. It's the difference between players that can think and players that just follow the movement.

Like you do?

Pay attention and you put in the right number. Have some lag and you will hit that button just a couple of times to much. It's the difference between players that can think and players that just follow the movement.

Try harder, you keep focusing on a singular type of an accident (manual).
What if two players try to lock a spot with some high FP value (manually entered)?
The slower one (even if by a milisecond) is gonna be at loss.

For instance 1st place on Himeji 56
You and I manually input 1919 to lock the 1st place at 1.9 and press "send" at the same time.
Yet I happen to live 90 miliseconds "closer" on the network route to the API endpoint and they register my 1919 first.

Do you get it now how clicking "100 FP" once can be a less impactful problem than that, or do I have to draw it out for you with crayons?

Agent327

Overlord
What if two players try to lock a spot with some high FP value (manually entered)?

You and I manually input 1919 to lock the 1st place at 1.9 and press "send" at the same time.
Yet I happen to live 90 miliseconds "closer" on the network route to the API endpoint and they register my 1919 first.

Do you get it now how clicking "100 FP" once can be a less impactful problem than that, or do I have to draw it out for you with crayons?

Do you play with crayons????

What you describe is not an accident, but a player being faster than you. Same thing now happens when you donate on the PC and someone on the app blasts by you. That could also still happen with a 100 fp button and would cause you a bigger loss then with just 10 fp at a time.

An accident is when you mean to donate 10 fp on a swap and mistakenly type in 100, or using the 100 fp button twice when the swap is 100.

DeletedUser96901

only if people like you would program it

a smart one would prevent that the 2nd player donates anything
do you remember what happens when you pay too less in an auction
you can't do it

same would apply if you would donate more than fits in. you get an error message

it would simply be an all or nothing donation

the only mistake that could happen is YOU donating 2919
but that is your problem if you can't type correct or check before clicking donate

have you seen my previous question?
just wondering:
how big was your biggest accident with the text field in the dealers auction ?

DeletedUser96901

and BTW

your problem of browser players getting screwed is already implemented

app players already donate 500 FP at once (at least from server and other players point of view)
so what are you doing when you add 10 FP multiply times (which takes real seconds and not milliseconds) and somebody jumps in front of you with 500 FP

never happened yet ?
congratulation

DeletedUser115071

It would be actually good to add that button, considering.. adding FPs on mobile is much more easier than on PC where it lags regardless what hardware you have...

Emberguard

Legend
only if people like you would program it

a smart one would prevent that the 2nd player donates anything
do you remember what happens when you pay too less in an auction
you can't do it

same would apply if you would donate more than fits in. you get an error message
Sure if we're changing the way GBs work

Currently you can put in the same amount as another player via app and you both put in lvl'ing the GB in the process if it's enough