• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: add a new 100FP button to all GB donation screens

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser653

Proposal: To add a 100FP button to the screen where we donate FPs to a GB

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes, a few older proposals for similar things but game has moved on and with investments now over 4000 FP for L1 in bigger GB’s its time to reconsider this.

Reason: the game requires far too many clicks with app or PC, investing in 20 large GB’s (say average only 2k FP for each one) a day requires 4000 clicks – not a good use of anyones life!! To boost a large Arc today needing 4000 FP for L1 takes 400 clicks.

Please remember the 10 FP button was designed long before the Arc came out and the massive explosion in FP spends happened, so 7 years ago when GB’s first came out we were not holding FP banks of 40000 FP’s and investing in 50 GB’s a day within your guild at 1.9%. So its time we brought the game more upto date and cut the unnecessary clicks. This proposal just brings the clicks back towards those we needed to do in 2012 when the game came out.

Details:
Simple mater to add a button under the existing ones with a 100FP option, so easy to implement

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention: None

DeletedUser653

Agent: give your logic for why this would not be a good thing for the game rather then just posting without thinking or reading the idea as normal

Agent327

Overlord
Agent: give your logic for why this would not be a good thing for the game rather then just posting without thinking or reading the idea as normal

Already forwarded on multiple forums, including beta about a week or two ago. Now if I am not mistaken you are active there as well, so why did you need to propose it again? Need the spotlight? Want to feel important?

DeletedUser653

adding the idea because most players who actually play the game would like it and because i was asked to post the idea by a mod

DeletedUser12400

adding the idea because most players who actually play the game would like it and because i was asked to post the idea by a mod
+1 Good idea and have been suggested in past.

DeletedUser110603

Poll has been added, please ensure you follow the guidelines in the Ideas section when proposing or responding to a new idea

Thankyou

DeletedUser118248

After playing FoE for quite some time now I have just joined the Forum so the idea of adding 100fp button is new to me. It would be of great benefit and save so much time as far as I am concerned. If it has been suggested previously, I hope it is acted on soon. Thank you.

DeletedUser96901

I am in Space Age Mars
and the quest is 200 FP

so I need a 200 FP button

:lol:

joesoap

Major-General
adding fps definitely needs a re-work but i dont think the addition of just a 100fp button is going to be the solution

Agent327

Overlord

So?. It is their "to go to" answer. Do not bother us, just put it on the forum.

A 100 fp button has been submitted. A slider has been submitted. A field where you can fill in the number has been submitted. If devs do not know it by now they never will.

DeletedUser96901

the devs want that the players do crazy clicking

or does somebody really think they need 5 years to make a decision ?

Galladhorn

Monarch
There is a time for everything – perhaps it is not now and perhaps it will never happen for this idea.
I still support it and will continue to support ideas for this subject +1
– or anything for that matter that can reduce the current amount of "uninspired" clicks.

Agent327

Overlord
There is a time for everything – perhaps it is not now and perhaps it will never happen for this idea.

Exactly! So there is no reason to propose the same over and over again.

What Not To Suggest?

Please also use the search bar, to search for an idea that may have already been posted before you post (please do not suggest any of these ideas again), if you find one that matches your idea please add your support to it instead.

DeletedUser109510

Changes are needed to stop the huge number of clicks required.
One extra 100 FP button would help a bit but really we need to be able to put in a number in my opinion.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Changes are needed to stop the huge number of clicks required.
One extra 100 FP button would help a bit but really we need to be able to put in a number in my opinion.
but then for that one we need additional confirmation cause everyone can misstype once in 100 occasions and place 10k instead of 1k and that wouldnt be good.

DeletedUser96901

but then for that one we need additional confirmation cause everyone can misstype once in 100 occasions and place 10k instead of 1k and that wouldnt be good.
yes you should be really careful if there is space for 10k left in the GB