• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Add a label on the unit buildings and units

euri1342

Private
Hi dear FOE,

Can I have an idea?

For using the units averagely from same kind of unit buildings, which is helpful to re-produce them quickly, could you please add a label (e.g. auto-generated number) on the unit buildings and show the same label on its attached units?

This way, I can easily choose the units from different unit building. And if some of them are lost, we can produce them from different unit buildings.

Thoughts?

Regards,
An active player.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Why would you care where the troops come from? Is an archer from archery A different to an archer from Archery B or from a GE or battleground reward?

Inno have ignored every variant of suggestions to improve the combat interface for years so sorry to say you have zero chance of getting any support from them and I don’t think the community will back this one either.